Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 News

they give explanations as to what fusion means. one example was invisible woman creating a telekinetic barrier and Iron man infusing it with energy creating a bomb. If you're thinking wolverine with claws and optic blasts, don't worry.

they give explanations as to what fusion means. one example was invisible woman creating a telekinetic barrier and Iron man infusing it with energy creating a bomb. If you're thinking wolverine with claws and optic blasts, don't worry.
I haven't been able to read about the game lately with a crazy work schedule and not having internet at home, so yeah, I thought it was something like the latter.

No, no, obviously I knew exactly what they meant, I just think it's sort of a corny, convoluted idea that might get carried away with itself. I want to be able to shoot proton blasts (or whatever) when I'm playing as Iron Man. I don't want to have to merge my powers with the Hulk all of the time, just because the game wants me to. It's sort of hard to explain. I guess I'm just not really a team-player.

Good job this game isn't about a partnership or an "Alliance" if you will.:p

:lol:

I guess the best way of explaining my disdain for this 'fusion' idea is that when I'm playing as Iron Man, I want to be Iron Man! I want his powers to be powerful and effective against enemies and yes, I'd like to be able to do the odd combo with one of my teammates, be it accidental or otherwise. But the word 'fusion' is actually in the title of this new sequel. That means that there's going to be an overwhelming emphasis on the fact that you have do to combos because they're awesome. I'm just not too keen on that idea.

Last edited:
I guess the best way of explaining my disdain for this 'fusion' idea is that when I'm playing as Iron Man, I want to be Iron Man! I want his powers to be powerful and effective against enemies and yes, I'd like to be able to do the odd combo with one of my teammates, be it accidental or otherwise. But the word 'fusion' is actually in the title of this new sequel. That means that there's going to be an overwhelming emphasis on the fact that you have do to combos because they're awesome. I'm just not too keen on that idea.

I can see that. I'm thinking the same in part but I'm hoping the rest of it is great. I was just taking the piss with the alliance comment :lol:

So it was announced that there will be 24 playable characters (a horrible number considering this is a sequel, in my opinion). 15 have already been announced and I'm sure they've been talked about already, but what who do you guys think the last 9 are?

So it was announced that there will be 24 playable characters (a horrible number considering this is a sequel, in my opinion). 15 have already been announced and I'm sure they've been talked about already, but what who do you guys think the last 9 are?

per side?

24 including the system exclusives?

per side?

I wish, but they just said 24.

Hopefully they aren't counting secret characters. I wonder if they'll offer downloadable characters? If they do, the 360 better not horde them again.

24 including the system exclusives?

M:UA2 is coming out for the PS3, 360, Wii, and DS. If there are any exclusives, they'll probably go to the DS.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back