Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Discussion (spoilers).

what is this revolution of which you speak?

oh you mean the Wii

Not that I'm against the name "Wii" it just doesn't sound right sometimes.

Check out my Wii!
Wanna come over and play with my Wii?
I love my Wii!

Not that I'm against the name "Wii" it just doesn't sound right sometimes.

Check out my Wii!
Wanna come over and play with my Wii?
I love my Wii!

LOL

but its funny hearing people say wiimote

but i know i think Revolution was a much better name

I don't know if the pics for DD and Fury were ever posted, and I rather not look through the other thread, but if they were, oh well.

daredevil_520.jpg

NickFury_520.jpg

Last edited:
Yellow suit Daredevil?!??!?!

How do you do alternate costumes/appearances? Is it something tha thas to be unlocked?

From how Activision has been doing it, you get them after beating the game the first time.

no, they are unlocked as you go this time, but the criteria has not been deciphered yet by anyone that I know, im not even through the first act and I have all of Cap's and daredevil's costumes.

You gain a few levels and you unlock the first two skins, to unlock the last one you have to complete Combat Training challenge for that character.

And the code to unlock the Surfer early goes like this:

At a S.H.I.E.L.D. Access point (where you select your team), press Down, Left(2), Up, Right, Up, Down, Left, Start to unlock Silver Surfer. If you entered the code correctly, you will hear a sound.

the daredevil code is:

left, left, right, right, up, down, up, down, start

at the chracter select screen

this game rocks i'm at latveria, deadpool is a tank, i have unlocked a bunch of costumes aswell i've got 3 of caps, 3 of iron mans, mr. fantastics of, 3 of deadpool's, 2 of the human torchs, 2 of thors, 2 of the silver surfers, and 2 of dr. strange's

BTW all the silver surfers costumes are exactly the same except they have different attributes

and i've done four comic missions cap's, iron mans, mr. fantastics, and dr. strange's

you unlock dr. strange at the mandarins place, and you unlock ghost rider in hell, collect 5 black panther dolls to unlock the black panther, collect 5 daredevil action figures to unlock DD, beat galactus for SS, and beat the game to unlock nick fury

THIS GAME ROCKS!!

What do you do to unlock costumes? How do you tell once you do? Does it tell you that you did?

I played once for about an hour last night and it was pretty fun. I enjoyed the Fin Fang Foom fight, but I pwned him with Thor.

Anyone going to post a story summary?

What do you do to unlock costumes? How do you tell once you do? Does it tell you that you did?

I played once for about an hour last night and it was pretty fun. I enjoyed the Fin Fang Foom fight, but I pwned him with Thor.

I asked this on a gamefaqs last night because i wanted to know how i would get black spidey suit and got this answer

You get 4 costume slots... one is already filled with the starting. 2 you get by playing the character, and defeating enemies. It won't work if the computer is controlling the character on your team, no matter how many enemies it defeats. I'm not sure how long, or how many enemies you have to defeat in order for the new suit to unlock.

The last suit you get from a found CD... there's one for every character, and it's a solo mission. The missions have 3 goals (gold, silver, and bronze), determined by the amount of points you get. You are only required to finish the mission with a bronze to get the suit. Silver gives you stats boosts, and gold gives you a free talent point.

Each CD/comic mission has the hero fight a bunch of minions, and at the end... a boss (a well known super-villain).

hope that helps dude

i'm only in act two, basically from what ive found out, doom wants to gain odin's power, he assembles the masters of evil blah blah blah...he takes a bunch of stuff in the first act that leads up to going to mephisto's realm to rescue nightcrawler, whoteleported the masters pf evil there.

I asked this on a gamefaqs last night because i wanted to know how i would get black spidey suit and got this answer

hope that helps dude

Seems ridiculously overcomplicated, but yes it does help. Thanks.

Seems ridiculously overcomplicated, but yes it does help. Thanks.

there are cheats to unlock costumes on gamefaqs.com

if you got 360 version cheats might stop you getting achivement points

Latest posts

Back