Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Discussion (spoilers).

E, I think you can also go up to a platform and push a big crate off onto a glass panel in the floor, shattering the glass, and giving you and alternate path to the other side. Then you can use your whole group!

I went ahead and picked this up for my PS2 even though I've got it reserved for Wii. I am really glad I did!! This game is pure greatness!:D

E, I think you can also go up to a platform and push a big crate off onto a glass panel in the floor, shattering the glass, and giving you and alternate path to the other side. Then you can use your whole group!

Ah! Thanks - I wondered what I was supposed to do there. I tried jump-punching it. Thanks!

And yes, nothing wrong with posting cheats. People don't have to use them if they don't want.

I haven't had this much fun playing a video game since I discovered the Dynasty Warriors series of games! I played X-men Legends II, and while I had fun, it wasn't addictive...but Ultimate Alliance has me hooked.

Right now I am working my way through with Cap, Thor, Iron Man, and occasionally Ms. Marvel or Spider-woman (getting the Avengers bonus!) and calling my team "The Ultimates." I know, real original. I just want to unlock Fury so my team can be complete.

The nerdy glee of seeing and defeating some of these classic bad guys, ESPECIALLY when playing as their classic foes has overwhelmed me on a couple of occasions. Mandarin vs. Iron Man? OH YEAH!

PS: Costume unlocking made simple:
Costume 1: Available from start
Costume 2: Beat a lot of villains while playing as a character
Costume 3: Beat a WHOLE lot of villains while playing as a character
Costume 4: Find a character's comic book training mission and defeat it.

I have found that playing through a character's comic mission is usually enough to unlock outfits 2 and 4. You have to get some dedicated play-time in to unlock #3. I think outfit 3 tends to be a different character altogether (War Machine, Beta Ray Bill, USAgent, Scarlett Spider).

Y'know, I was thinking, Silver Surfer is as powerful as Odin, if not more powerful. And even then, Silver Surfer only has about, how did they describe it? 1/5th of Galactus' power?
So what I'm wondering is... why are the heroes willing to face Galactus, but they won't face Dr. Doom?
They should had just asked Silver Surfer to give Dr. Doom a beat-down.

Last edited:
Because if that was the outcome Doom would know. And Galactus isn't really a bad guy. he's a force of galactic nature.

Because if that was the outcome Doom would know. And Galactus isn't really a bad guy. he's a force of galactic nature.

Doom would know what?

I know Galactus is a force of nature, but lets look at it this way; Dr. Doom w/ Odinforce = raging inferno, Galactus = the sun.

BTW - ShaggyMarco - that worked perfectly, thanks. :D

did you use any of the cheats E?

getting game friday so curious as to easy they work (some games putting in cheats can be annoyingly hard.)

did you use any of the cheats E?

getting game friday so curious as to easy they work (some games putting in cheats can be annoyingly hard.)

I haven't, but I'm tempted. I want to use Daredevil and given my history for finishing games (I NEVER finish games) and the fact that I'm not playing online I might as well just do it.

I haven't, but I'm tempted. I want to use Daredevil and given my history for finishing games (I NEVER finish games) and the fact that I'm not playing online I might as well just do it.

I will be playing online but I would cheat. All it costs is achivemt points and all they are for is bragging.

I wont use health cheats or god mode or anything like that just characters and costumes so I can have the team i want from get go.

Do you not have xbox live or are you just not bothering playing this online? Because i've been trying in posts to get the xbox people to all play together on line in co-op

yes you can only have a few per team (4 players i'm guessing) but we could spilt up into groups to play co-op and each could use there fave (or close it) character. E.g I would be black spider-man.

I will be playing online but I would cheat. All it costs is achivemt points and all they are for is bragging.

I wont use health cheats or god mode or anything like that just characters and costumes so I can have the team i want from get go.

Do you not have xbox live or are you just not bothering playing this online? Because i've been trying in posts to get the xbox people to all play together on line in co-op

yes you can only have a few per team (4 players i'm guessing) but we could spilt up into groups to play co-op and each could use there fave (or close it) character. E.g I would be black spider-man.

I'm not even sure what it means to not get the achievement points. It doesn't sound like something that concerns me though.

I do not have XBox Live. Well, I have the - what is it - basic version. I don't pay for it and I can't play online. I don't really even play that often; I just never tried to justify spending the $$$$. I never even tried it during the free month I got when I bought the 360.

Doom would know what?

I know Galactus is a force of nature, but lets look at it this way; Dr. Doom w/ Odinforce = raging inferno, Galactus = the sun.

yeah but they don't really beat galactus they just stun him and knock him over then take the muonic thingamabob from him they literally beat doom though

Latest posts

Back