Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Discussion (spoilers).

there are cheats to unlock costumes on gamefaqs.com

if you got 360 version cheats might stop you getting achivement points

I could live with that. I'll check that out - thanks.

I can't live with that. It sounds easy to unlock them no reason to mess up something my cheating when I could easily do it myself.

Ok so my boyfriend and his little brother bought the game and I was watching. Even for PS2 the graphics arent all that bad. But they couldn't find a way to name the team. I read in the pamphlet that you have to go to the hero index but I didn't see it there. Can anyone help out?

Ok so my boyfriend and his little brother bought the game and I was watching. Even for PS2 the graphics arent all that bad. But they couldn't find a way to name the team. I read in the pamphlet that you have to go to the hero index but I didn't see it there. Can anyone help out?
go to the chracter select and hit R2 a screen should pop up and give you an option to pick a preset marvel team or create one from scratch pick "create one from scratch" it tells you to pick a logo then you name it, then you pick your characters and your set

Ok so i go to the screen to exchange all the characters? or the one with just the four heroes? And i just hold down or press r2. The only reason i ask is because they tried and there was nothing.

Man, Deadpool's awesome!

At the start of the game during the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier mission, talk to a captured S.H.I.E.L.D. agent with Deadpool. Deadpool will negotiate his release.

At Stark Tower, talk to Weasel with Deadpool, they'll share a memory involving a bag of Cheetos and the hospital.

In Stark Tower, have Deadpool talk to Black Widow after each mission. He'll... flirt... with her each time.

At Dr. Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum, have Deadpool talk to the Ancient One (the mirror).

In Asgard, go into Hall of Heroes and talk to Deadpool. He'll share his ideas on the 'Ultimate Alliance' getting a theme song, matching uniforms, and maybe forming a band. He'll then get depressed when you ask him why he's never serious, and he'll tell you why he's nuts.

In Asgard, after Weasel gets you some information, talk to Deadpool again. He'll tell you how him and Weasel met, and how he "saved" Weasel's life.

In Asgard, go into the Hall of Heroes and talk to Valkyrie with Deadpool. She'll flirt with him.
After a mission or two, talk to Weasel and he'll want you to talk to Valkyrie for him. Talk to Valkyrie with Deadpool again.

In Attilan, talk to Nick Fury with Deadpool. Deadpool will act like a soldier.

In Attilan, talk to Black Bolt with Deadpool. He'll keep trying to get Black Bolt to say "spatula."

I just got to Attilan, so there has to be more.

hahaha, I found out what they were doing wrong. They were at stark tower. So when they started the water mission, I told them to try and bamf, they have a group squad. Damn cheaters.

Can any one tell me at what point in the game you see that cutscene where
Dr. Doom single-handedly beats the X-Men and Hulk?

Someone help - I'm lost.

I'm still near the beginning...I don't know the name of the level I'm on but it's the part where there is a helicopter flying around and the SHIELD agent says that he tried using the anti-helicopter gun, and there's another one at the other end of the deck. I was supposed to go up to the control deck into the tower for some kind of controls, but apparently in the scheme of things the computer in there was destroyed. Sooooo...now my objective is telling me to go to the control room on the control deck, both anti-helicopter guns are on fire, and the helicopter has come by, & shot something which fell and is apparently blocking a path, on fire.

Any idea what I'm supposed to do?

Can any one tell me at what point in the game you see that cutscene where
Dr. Doom single-handedly beats the X-Men and Hulk?
it doesn't show him beat them it shows them already beaten and then doom
converts them into being evil
it's the second last sutscene like that and you unlock it after you beat galactus and then travel back to stark tower for the final act
Someone help - I'm lost.

I'm still near the beginning...I don't know the name of the level I'm on but it's the part where there is a helicopter flying around and the SHIELD agent says that he tried using the anti-helicopter gun, and there's another one at the other end of the deck. I was supposed to go up to the control deck into the tower for some kind of controls, but apparently in the scheme of things the computer in there was destroyed. Sooooo...now my objective is telling me to go to the control room on the control deck, both anti-helicopter guns are on fire, and the helicopter has come by, & shot something which fell and is apparently blocking a path, on fire.

wow your slow... use deadpool and teleport through the wreckage then you pretty much have to do that whole section their with just deadpool it;s not hard then eventually your team will magically make it through

BTW was that cheating? or is that actually what your supposed to do

Someone help - I'm lost.

The hell E!? I thought we were together on being the only two without it?

One is the lonliest number...

What's worse is if I did own it I would dominate this game above all.

Last edited:
The hell E!? I thought we were together on being the only two without it?

One is the lonliest number...

What's worse is if I did own it I would dominate this game above all.

I don't have it yet till friday (uk release date)

We should form Alliance We could be "TheMoleWithoutFear"

this is the part were you say no moles right?

:cry: i'm so lonely. No one likes moles

:lol:

Hey i found the cheat code for unlocking all the alternate skins is it ok to post it here or is that a no no?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back