Marvel: Ultimate Alliance Discussion (spoilers).

I'm not even sure what it means to not get the achievement points. It doesn't sound like something that concerns me though.

I do not have XBox Live. Well, I have the - what is it - basic version. I don't pay for it and I can't play online. I don't really even play that often; I just never tried to justify spending the $$$$. I never even tried it during the free month I got when I bought the 360.

achievement points = a goal met in game bring up your gammer score E.g complete game on easy. Its a way for really good players to say "hahaha my scores bigger than yours" and basicly online version of a pissing contest. I have another profile for live with 0 points and i dont want any as i dont like the bragging thing.

justify spending the cash - Your paying for the servers to play the games and use vc (and cam when avalible) very fun playing online. like if people on here were to play together online it makes a friendly , fun no bs enviroment to chill play games and hang out. Also find people to challange you if your looking for a challange on live.

dont need to pay every month just pay once a year and its like the price of a game for a great service.

My friend and I bought this game yesterday... It was probably the best idea I have made since I've been at college. ;-)

This game is very fun, along the same lines as X-Men Legends, only tons more epic and, for lack of better a word, AWESOME. So far, my friend and I have been playing for four straight hours and we just beat Mandarin and found out that Jean Grey and Nightcrawler have been taken... It's a real lengthy game with a lot of different kinds of angles to it which is awesome. So far, the boss battle with Kraken is the highlight of the game, God of War-esque dare I say... Anyway, the gameplay is awesome.

My friend is usually Spider-Man or Deadpool, where I am usually the Human Torch and Wolverine, rotating Wolverine with Thor from time to time. A lot of the characters are unimpressive (Iron Man, Thing) when you do the auto-point system, but otherwise they are neat to use... Other characters that I find to be cool are Mr. Fantastic and Luke Cage. I can't wait to get into using Doctor Strange!

I just have a PS2, so I have one mem card where I am playing through it old school, unlocking costumes, unlocking characters, trying to beat the game (which means no Fury for my Ultimates team...sad).

This morning I set up another mem card where I did the all characters and all costumes cheat first thing. We cancelled our normal DnD game and are playing through 4-player mode, seeing how far we can get. I figure it would be more fun to have all the characters available from the get-go.

I was happy to see that there were TWO costumes for Ultimate Nick Fury (Though I would have loved if one of them was his X-men secret agent tuxedo)

*sigh* I won't be getting this game for a while. First I want to get a new HD TV so it will actually look nice, and then I'll probably end up waiting to buy a Wii so I can get the next gen version of this with the extra characters. Oh well...

It looks like so much fun.

Last edited:
anybody know when you get ghost rider's comic mission? i want to get the phantom rider costume!

anybody know when you get ghost rider's comic mission? i want to get the phantom rider costume!

from gamefaqs
Level 6- Mephisto's Realm
First section (also called Mephisto's Realm)-
Simulator Disc- Blade- just to the right of the entrance
+1 striking- in the area with a ton of leapers
Black Panther action figure- in a grave plot
+1 body- by the eternal torch
Inferno-
Daredevil action figure- by a tree between the two big bridges (one
broken, one not).
+1 skill point- by giant statue above the area where the first fire
giant is fought
Sketch book- down the left side stairs in the area where Ghost Rider
is chained.
Sepulcher-
+1 body- in a little room with a breakable big horned skull
Simulator Disc- Scorpion- in a bigger room
Sketch book- in one of two rooms that big guys come out of (the
sketch book is in the room on the right side)
+1 focus- in one of two rooms that big guys come out of (the focus
bonus is in the room on the left side)
Stygian Abyss-
Simulator Disc- Ghost Rider- near the beginning of the section

hope that helps dude

I musta mised it then, cause im wel into the Asgard act right now.

no idea where that is (not got game yet)

If you can't go back to it I say use the cheats for costumes

phantom rider= western ghost rider.

i know that but i was flipping through the guide in my local EB and it had a picture of all the suits and phantom wasn't in there *EDIT* i think it only had the three suits and not the fourth

BTW what are black widow, hawkeye, ronin, captain marvel, moon knights and colossus's costumes? to anyone with the console exclusives

and was anyone else really dissapointed with the last level? it sucked and the bosses were lame they should not have done dark versions of the playable heroes just done more dark versions of non playable heroes

scrap: dark captain america, dark spider-man, dark thor, dark mr. fantastic, dark invisible woman, dark the thing, dark human torch

add in: dark hulk, dark emma frost, dark gambit, dark xavier, dark triton, dark crystal, dark black bolt (note all these characters were implied to have turned evil so having them instead of dark duplicates makes alot more sense)

Last edited:
That Dark Crystal movie scared the crap out of me when i was little. Those Vulture creatures were horrifying.:D

For reals? How so?

Dunno exactly. Same with Punisher.

Here's some handy pic taken from the VIP site, posted by Lanowar:

Lanowar said:
Hold on let me resize this to make the page well not so strechy

Genis.jpg

Genis2.jpg

Mar-vel.jpg

Ultimate.jpg

Hawkeye1.jpg

Hawkeye2.jpg

Hawleye3.jpg

Hawkeye4.jpg

gay. PSP sucks. Hulk and Punisher games are made by different company I believe and have the rights to use those characters only.

Latest posts

Back