Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

Dead Days or whatever was a lot of fun. And very twisted when you think about what Reed does it makes the whole Zombie-verse Reed in UFF more sinister. Good stuff.

"Dead Days" answered some questions, and also supports my theory that most zombie cameos are just spacefillers. Also, all of the heroes/villains in the zombie-verse are total chumps. I suspected for a long time, but "Dead Days" proves it.

And yes, Zombie-Reed is a sick mother****er, and now I understand him better in the UFF arcs.

Last edited:
But i wonder...what made Zombie reed snap/ his children death's? or did he really belive zombification was the next step in evolution?

What ever the case......that was creepy especially when he let the othe Zombie four eat him

Dr.Doom doesnt seem so bad now

But i wonder...what made Zombie reed snap/ his children death's? or did he really belive zombification was the next step in evolution?

What ever the case......that was creepy especially when he let the othe Zombie four eat him

Dr.Doom doesnt seem so bad now

Yeah, Doom must know things about Reed no one else does... maybe that's why he wants to kill him so badly?

How did he figure that zombies use less energy? They're constantly hungry. And how did he figure that they're immortal? I would had loved to argue with Reed on how zombification is the next step in evolution. Your heart has stopped, your organs no longer function, you can't reproduce, you can't heal, you're decaying, and you become irrational. Sounds to me like an evolutionary stand-still that severely shortens your life-span and strips you of the ability to adapt.

Last edited:
Is anyone here capable of wrapping their mind around what zombie-Colonel America said in Dead Days?

"You don't understand, we tried to fight it!" As he combats with the heroes trying to kill him.
What's that supposed to mean? It hurts my head trying to think about it.

Also, I wonder who Magneto talked to? Are we going to find out in "MZ vs. AoD"? And does anyone else hope that "MZ vs. AoD" takes place thought the whole "Marvel Zombies" mini? I hope Ultimate Doom shows up.

Is anyone here capable of wrapping their mind around what zombie-Colonel America said in Dead Days?

"You don't understand, we tried to fight it!" As he combats with the heroes trying to kill him.
What's that supposed to mean? It hurts my head trying to think about it.

Also, I wonder who Magneto talked to? Are we going to find out in "MZ vs. AoD"? And does anyone else hope that "MZ vs. AoD" takes place thought the whole "Marvel Zombies" mini? I hope Ultimate Doom shows up.

Magneto was talking about Zombie Sentry

i don't care what anybody thought of it, the fact that i saw the Scarlet Spider standing in the back of the giant group of super-heroes in the helicarrier made Dead Days absolutley perfect

Marvel Zombies: Dead Days answered some questions, but created more.

Why didn't Franklin reality-warp things?

How did a needle prick Thing?

How did Colossus get infected in his metal form?

Why did Thor, Dr. Strange, and the others just kinda stand there and let the zombie-FF infect them? Thor beat on the zombie-Thunderbolts and zombie-Abomination, but the zombie-FF are too much for him AND Colossus, Storm, Nightcrawler, Dr. Strange, and whomever else? I've had a feeling for a while that everyone in the zombie-verse are chumps... I think this book confirmed it.

I wonder who Magneto talked to? Are we going to find out in MZ vs. AoD?

How did zombie-Spider-Man magically appear behind DareDevil?

Black Cat and Iron Fist were on the Helicarrier, but in MZ vs. AoD they showed zombie-Black Cat infecting Iron Fist... which took place before the Helicarrier scene.

I think this book also confirms my theory that the zombie cameos are non-canon.

Why didn't Nick Fury just let Black Bolt go do to the city by himself and yell "No More Zombies"?

In the group spread, I saw Machine-Man in his old look... but in Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness he was in his new look with Next Wave.

How did Reed figure that zombies use less energy? They're constantly hungry. And how did he figure that they're immortal? I would had loved to argue with Reed on how zombification is the next step in evolution. Your heart has stopped, your organs no longer function, you can't reproduce, you can't heal, you're decaying, and you become irrational. Sounds to me like an evolutionary stand-still that severely shortens your life-span and strips you of the ability to adapt.

Last edited:
i don't care what anybody thought of it, the fact that i saw the Scarlet Spider standing in the back of the giant group of super-heroes in the helicarrier made Dead Days absolutley perfect

I completely agree. All the book needed was Beta Ray Bill...

And yeah, this is a full on popcorn book. Just sit back and giggle UD. Just sit back and giggle.

Marvel Zombies gets a fifth hardcover.

marvelzombies-1.jpg

source:http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0706/12/index.htm

That pic is enough to turn me into a necrophiliac

You know what? screw it im going to my towns cementary right now

On a less disturbing note anybody else read Marvel Zombies vs Army of darkness 4?

That pic is enough to turn me into a necrophiliac

You know what? screw it im going to my towns cementary right now

On a less disturbing note anybody else read Marvel Zombies vs Army of darkness 4?

Yerp. It would've been great except for the 3 different artists on penciling duty. That really got in the way when Ash's face went from perfect Bruce Campbell look-alike to "Man's face drawn by (what looks like) a 5-year-old".

Still, 4/5

But hey, this is in the wrong thread, isn't it?

Yerp. It would've been great except for the 3 different artists on penciling duty. That really got in the way when Ash's face went from perfect Bruce Campbell look-alike to "Man's face drawn by (what looks like) a 5-year-old".

That really upset me, too. I hope the regular artist is back for #5.

SO AWESOME!!! (and I found another plot-hole that supports my theory that zombie cameos are non-canon)

I hope Doom survives! Doom is DOOM! ALL HAIL DOOM!!!

P.S. She was dumber than Ash... at least Ash had an excuse.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back