Marvel Zombies series discussion (spoilers)

ham23.jpg

UFF30.jpg

MZHCb.jpg

marvelzombies.jpg

AOD2MarvelZombies.jpg

Last edited:
More of just throwing pictures in there. Nice job, watcher.

Holy crap. I knew they did a lot of reprintings, but I had no idea there were so many covers.
Yeah, there's been a lot, but not all those watcher posted are reprint covers. You might know this, but just sayin'.

More of just throwing pictures in there. Nice job, watcher.
Yeah, this thread is awesome on dialup.

Yeah, there's been a lot, but not all those watcher posted are reprint covers. You might know this, but just sayin'.
I did not know that. The others are just variant covers, then? (except for the UFF covers obviously)

I did not know that. The others are just variant covers, then? (except for the UFF covers obviously)
The first one was shown on New Joe Fridays. The last one is the cover to Army of Darkness vs Marvel Zombies #1 that comes out in March. And the second as you guessed is an UFF cover.

The first one was shown on New Joe Fridays. The last one is the cover to Army of Darkness vs Marvel Zombies #1 that comes out in March. And the second as you guessed is an UFF cover.

Ash battling superhero zombies. Truly, it is an event that will smite the Earth in twain. I wondered, how they could possibly top the awesomeness of the first series? Then I read about that on Phillips blog and about passed out.

Millar's idea for this mini was the Punisher being the last human alive, and 5 issues of him killing zombies.

Millar's idea for this mini was the Punisher being the last human alive, and 5 issues of him killing zombies.

Make it a MAX book while he's at it and that might have been the greatest comic ever made.

I wouldn't have read it.

I'd be to busy making sweet sweet passionate monkey sex to that book. That's how awesome it would've been. If it was a MAX book------I'd have married it and then sat around the house barefoot and pregant while it cheated on me and then came home and smacked me around for a bit.

I'd be to busy making sweet sweet passionate monkey sex to that book. That's how awesome it would've been. If it was a MAX book------I'd have married it and then sat around the house barefoot and pregant while it cheated on me and then came home and smacked me around for a bit.

Why do you always mentioned this, I only did this to you a couple of times.

May?

Was this in the Marvel May solicitations? I don't remember seeing this. :?

Yah it was, they just didn't have a cover for it. Anyways I can't wait for this. It looks like it will be good.

Latest posts

Back