Marvel's Daredevil (Spoilers and Discussion)

Cool. I have never heard of her, but she looks the part, apparently has martial arts abilities, and - above all - I have confidence in Marvel's casting choices.

Cool. I have never heard of her, but she looks the part, apparently has martial arts abilities, and - above all - I have confidence in Marvel's casting choices.

She was in that GI Joe Retaliation movie a few years back. I don't remember her even from that, so...

But as you said, Marvel is fantastic with their casting and I've learned second guessing their choices is often a fool's effort once we see the finished product and the performances.

Actor Jon Bernthal teased on Twitter that his Punisher story will be based on The Punisher War Zone: "The Resurrection of Ma Gnucci."

Last edited:
Actor Jon Bernthal teased on Twitter that his Punisher story will be based on The Punisher War Zone: "The Resurrection of Ma Gnucci."

Nice! Hopefully they get some of that DD vs P miniseries in there too.

He posted a picture of him holding that issue and said, "The truth."

CIw7J1hXAAAbhOx.jpg:large

It may be that he's hinting that that story will be part of the inspiration for his arc in Daredevil, but it may just be that he was reading it for source material.

I kind of take that as a "this was really good" but that's just me. I hope he gets into Ennis's MAX stuff. That's gold

Nice! That'd be a good time as its not long

Last edited:
Comicbook.com reports that Daredevil season 2 will debut on March 25th, however they say they get that from an independent source and it's not official. Not saying it's wrong or whatever, mind you, just it's not an official date from Marvel or Netflix.

That's the same day as BvS: DoJ. That could put a wrench is DC's plan if the film ends up being bad. "Man, that Batman movie was garbage, but Daredevil was awesome! Let's stay at home and watch that instead of spending gas and money at the theater"

I know which one I'll be watching.

That's the same day as BvS: DoJ. That could put a wrench is DC's plan if the film ends up being bad. "Man, that Batman movie was garbage, but Daredevil was awesome! Let's stay at home and watch that instead of spending gas and money at the theater"

*slow clap*

[video=youtube;JWCf1fqO6hA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWCf1fqO6hA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Just when Matt thinks he is bringing order back to the city, new forces are rising in Hell's Kitchen. Now the Man Without Fear must take on a new adversary in Frank Castle and face an old flame – Elektra Natchios.
Bigger problems emerge when Frank Castle, a man looking for vengeance, is reborn as The Punisher, a man who takes justice into his own hands in Matt's neighborhood. Meanwhile, Matt must balance his duty to his community as a lawyer and his dangerous life as the Devil of Hell's Kitchen, facing a life-altering choice that forces him to truly understand what it means to be a hero.

Last edited:
I'm actually a little disappointed they aren't releasing it on March 25, but a week earlier is good too!

EDIT: I just realized that March 25 is Good Friday. Maybe they thought releasing it then would delay some people from watching.

Last edited:
I'm behind but caught up now (next JJ) as I stopped when Arrow , Flash , Vampire Diaries ect... all started up again at once as those are on my DVR and soon fill it. I'm still loving it though I will say I know it's cool to hate the movie but I think I prefer the movie kingpin + The movie's red suit. I do love everything else more and I am in no way saying the movie is better just giving props on those two things :)

Latest posts

Back