Mass Effect 2

I haven't picked up any NIN since that album hit, but Reznor's mixes are always great. Are they worth picking up?

i'm really loving them. I know one of the last pre-release trailers for Terminator Salvation was the Green Mix. I love how Trent can mix something without it sounding derivative.

Some other videos from E3:

[youtube]4f0Lp-3EhCE[/youtube]

[youtube]u6TXZMZvBbM[/youtube]

[youtube]slaSZ-_VDIo[/youtube]

[youtube]nvEABvvY5nI[/youtube]

[youtube]XRqLNfzZzsw[/youtube]

Liara sounds different.

EDIT: Oops, missed this one.

[youtube]1lbQ_lGyt7c[/youtube]

So...Shepard can die.

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, and sorry about the folks murmering the background.

A summary taken from the website, an extended trailer, and another video.

Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.

To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy's most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.

[youtube]RrslJXqb8rI[/youtube]

[youtube]cqdcyVx0Y00[/youtube]

Last edited:
For those of us with iPhones/iPod Touches, BioWare has introduced to us...

Mass Effect Touch

Are you talking about Mass Effect Galaxy?

Apparently it fills in some of the backstory of one of the characters from Mass Effect 2.

Just last weekend I picked up a copy of Mass Effect from Wal-Mart (it was $20 and I'd heard good things about it). I popped it in and played for a straight 6 hours. This game is addicting. I'll post more as I play more.

I'm glad a second is on the way!

Strange, I do not know what I am more looking forward to - this or Dragon Age.

I mean, I know both will have a very meh story compared to everything else I read... but I can't help but feel so very excited to play it!

There is only one explanation: the hype is getting to me.

I miss Wrex. :(

So do I, though I understand their reasoning.

After all, depending on their personal backstory, some players may not have access to Wrex, since he could be
y'know, dead.
Looks like they made this Grunt fellow for the players who might miss out on some good krogan smackdown. They even made him similar in personality...which makes sense, given the krogans extensive warrior culture.

(Though heaven forbid an alien who wants to be different from the rest of his species. Like say, a krogan who wants to be a ballerina. But I digress.)

As for the players who would have access to Wrex, it's obvious Shepard gets seperated from most of his crew at some point. Since Bioware is likely smart enough to realize that people would be angry if they killed Wrex and the rest of the crew offscreen, they probably make it so you meet up with them again eventually. And who knows? We still don't know much about Grunt, he could prove to be just as awesome a character as Wrex, but in his own way.

And all the hundreds of PC Gamers rejoiced. :lol:

This game is looking pretty good. The Collectors seem a little B-Sci Fi, but I'm fine with that. It fits with the Space Opera.

Preordered my Collectors edition. Getting lead designer Matt Rhodes to autograph it.

Latest posts

Back