Mass Effect 2

I just got around to watching Samara's video. I think I need new panties >.>

As to Liara, I doubt it, since she's confirmed as a major party member in the trilogy. Mostly, because Samara snapped the neck of whomever she was fighting.

Have fun with that.

I think Liara is supposed to be the protagonist for the tie-in comic, so maybe.

Last edited:
Have fun with that.

I think Liara is supposed to be the protagonist for the tie-in comic, so maybe.

Yes, she is.

Plus, Liara's been confirmed as a party member in the game. I highly doubt you'll be having Samara killing off one of the crew.

[youtube]WKr850kE0uQ[/youtube]

[youtube]M4T13yI7L8s[/youtube]

[youtube]CiFGtUHiZso[/youtube]

[youtube]AJAhhZipsEQ[/youtube]

Extended version of previous trailer, Infiltrator detail, and achievements:

[youtube]1TPfJ1qY4Z4[/youtube]

[youtube]GOBoN7wmlsU[/youtube]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/mass-effect-2/achievements/

A part of me is hoping Archangel is a literal angel. It'd be gloriously surreal.

EDIT: Turns out Archangel is a codename for Garrus. Still pretty cool.

Also there's this, which I haven't actually watched but I'm assuming is cool:

[youtube]xFajRU4xAVI[/youtube]

Last edited:
:D I've decided to postpone Dragon Age and pick this up instead.

I've just started playing ME again for the second time.

As for Liara, she's the blue girl who serves as a love interest in the first game, right? I could have sworn that one of the developers said that whatever romantic interest you picked in the first game is going to be unavailable for play but continue to be an NPC through all three games.

As for Liara, she's the blue girl who serves as a love interest in the first game, right? I could have sworn that one of the developers said that whatever romantic interest you picked in the first game is going to be unavailable for play but continue to be an NPC through all three games.

Yes, you are correct, the developer said that exact thing.

All party members from the first game (except for Garrus and Tali, who have ongoing stories) will return as NPCs, provided they survived. And yeah, that last bit's true.

All party members from the first game (except for Garrus and Tali, who have ongoing stories) will return as NPCs, provided they survived. And yeah, that last bit's true.

Interesting!

So, is there any news on how vehicle segments have been changed? Because, while it was fun, I felt like that was the one component that deserved a massive overhaul.

Interesting!

So, is there any news on how vehicle segments have been changed? Because, while it was fun, I felt like that was the one component that deserved a massive overhaul.

I admit I haven't paid much attention to that aspect, but here's my understanding. The Mako of the last game was so unpopular that such things are now optional. The vehicle is now only availible via DLC (see the Cerebrus Network link above for more info). Otherwise, you're dropped off at missions automatically by a small shuttle.

Latest posts

Back