Avengers Meet the New Avengers. One member at a time.

The other finger is cut-off, so it looks like four, but there's 5.

Look very closely and you'll see that the hand essentially end's at his third finger (minus the thumb). It's creepy.

Maybe it's because he has special blue skin armor stuff that lets him cut off and then re-grow body parts. That would be totally logical.

Look very closely and you'll see that the hand essentially end's at his third finger (minus the thumb). It's creepy.

Maybe it's because he has special blue skin armor stuff that lets him cut off and then re-grow body parts. That would be totally logical.
I don't know, dude...

I see a tiny bit of another finger. :neutral:

I think there is another finger, it's just his hand is in that position where he's preparing to fire webs out.

And I have 200/200 vision! :wink:

I win! Big Daddy says so! :lol:

I think there is another finger, it's just his hand is in that position where he's preparing to fire webs out.

You are both clearly insane. Spidey has four fingers...and there's nothing that any of us can do about it. You insistence that he does indeed, still posses all of his fingers is an insult to his memory err...the memory of the time before he was so drastically handicapped.

Really, you should both be ashamed of yourselves.

You are both clearly insane. Spidey has four fingers...and there's nothing that any of us can do about it. You insistence that he does indeed, still posses all of his fingers is an insult to his memory err...the memory of the time before he was so drastically handicapped.

Really, you should both be ashamed of yourselves.

Well yeah, he has four fingers, a thumb.

I just had a stroke of brilliance!

Remember that ASM cover with Black Spider-Man on the ambulance? Of course ya do! The person in the ambulance? Peter Parker! He obviously must have lost his pink finger. Morlun probably ate it. In any case, Peter's lost a finger and is on his way to the hospital! So who's that in the Spider-Man costume? Obviously a clone! Yep, one of the "other Spider-Men" mentioned in that preview. Everything makes perfect sense now. Oh, and Mary Jane will become dreadfully upset and dissapointed that her husband now only has nine fingers and will leave him in order for the Spider-Man titles to become fresh again.

I just had a stroke of brilliance!

Remember that ASM cover with Black Spider-Man on the ambulance? Of course ya do! The person in the ambulance? Peter Parker! He obviously must have lost his pink finger. Morlun probably ate it. In any case, Peter's lost a finger and is on his way to the hospital! So who's that in the Spider-Man costume? Obviously a clone! Yep, one of the "other Spider-Men" mentioned in that preview. Everything makes perfect sense now. Oh, and Mary Jane will become dreadfully upset and dissapointed that her husband now only has nine fingers and will leave him in order for the Spider-Man titles to become fresh again.
his finger is just cropped out yeesh, i already told you guys that the images don't line up properly

I really hope that It's not Tony Stark in the Iron Man suit... after all that Peter went through the Civil War, I think he wouldn't like to hang out with Iron Man

I really hope that It's not Tony Stark in the Iron Man suit... after all that Peter went through the Civil War, I think he wouldn't like to hang out with Iron Man
If you mean from those pics, he's not. Iron Man is part of Mighty Avengers, which Pete isn't a part of. That's probably more of a promotional type or variant or something.

If you mean from those pics, he's not. Iron Man is part of Mighty Avengers, which Pete isn't a part of. That's probably more of a promotional type or variant or something.

Ok, I thought it was some kind of crossover between the two tittles.

Sweet, I really hope we get to see some Iron Cage action. So is he officially on the NA team? If so id like to see a pic posted up like all the rest.

Sweet, I really hope we get to see some Iron Cage action. So is he officially on the NA team? If so id like to see a pic posted up like all the rest.

avengerslw5.jpg

the stuff around wolvie's head is Dr.strange he got cropped out

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back