Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption (Spoilers)

Re: Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption

I just wish there was more build to this game. It doesn't seem like anyone gives a **** about this.

I just wish there was more build to this game. It doesn't seem like anyone gives a **** about this.

Wiizapper + Metroid Prime 3 = Best FPS ever!

I haven't played any of the first person Metroids except Hunters, and I didn't like the single player on that one. No plot or anything. This game looks friggin amazing though, especially if ur hardcore gamer. Or so I heard.

In my opinion, Hunters was a letdown. It definitly doesn't rank up there with Prime 1 and 2 on Gamecube.

Goodwill said:
I heard that this game won't be compatible with it. :-/

With the Wiimote? Are you high? Where'd you hear that? Thats the whole point to the game. Hell, I'm pretty sure the Wiimote idea was created with this game in mind. I swear Goody, you say some crazy stuff sometimes. No offense, that was just bat-**** crazy.

;)

y'all know you can download a little metroid 3 preview app free from the wii ware channel?

I'm intrigued by the apparent Mother Brain appearance. From the trailer it seems this probably isn't the same Mother Brain (or Aurora system as its referred to in the trailer) seen in Metroid/Zero Mission and Super Metroid. So I guess there are multiple Brain/Aurora systems, and I'd be surprised as hell if you didn't fight the thing at some point in the game. I assume Dark Samus somehow infects the system or something, leading to a boss fight. I've been dying for a 3D Mother Brain battle, so I hope my assumptions pan out. This game is gonna kick ***.

This looks badass, but I think I might wait till my birthday to get this.

This looks pretty good, but will probably be forgotten about because of Halo 3... I might pick this up. I've never played a Metroid game (except for a ROM of one), but I would like a variety of games for my Wii... it'll be this, or Super Mario Galaxy, probably.

Oh, DIB, are you going to pick up Super Smash Bros. Brawl, since it's got Samus and Zero Suit Samus?

With the Wiimote? Are you high? Where'd you hear that? Thats the whole point to the game. Hell, I'm pretty sure the Wiimote idea was created with this game in mind. I swear Goody, you say some crazy stuff sometimes. No offense, that was just bat-**** crazy.

;)

He meant WiiZapper

This looks pretty good, but will probably be forgotten about because of Halo 3... I might pick this up. I've never played a Metroid game (except for a ROM of one), but I would like a variety of games for my Wii... it'll be this, or Super Mario Galaxy, probably.

Oh, DIB, are you going to pick up Super Smash Bros. Brawl, since it's got Samus and Zero Suit Samus?

Eh, maybe. I'm not big on fighting games. I was never impressed with the previous Smash Bros. games either. I'm sure I'll rent it to check it out, but I probably won't buy it.

Of course, I've still got to get around to buying a Wii...course I still can't decide which to buy first, the Wii or Xbox 360.

SSJmole said:
He meant WiiZapper

Oh, is that the gun-looking attachment? If not that would be lame.

I would have thought the WiiZapper would have pretty much have been designed for this game. I'd be surprised if it wasn't packaged with it.

;)
He never even mentioned the Wiimote or anything. You just assumed now. :wink:

Ha!

Now you can literally bowl with the Morph Ball...you can knock enimies aside by ramming them with it.

my copy is already purchased and I am just waiting for it to come out so I can go pick it up and go into a coma! :wink: :D

*Breaths in and out really loudly*

TOMORROW!!!​

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:​

Latest posts

Back