Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption (Spoilers)

Re: Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption

Got out of class 15 mins early and went to the mall. I bought the last non-reserved copy. Phew!

Anyways, I started playing it a while ago and I'm up to the part where you get to land the spaceship on Norion.

The same thing happend to me...except my friend was there to take a picture of me crying if i didnt get. Ofcourse i wouldnt cry my friend is silly.

I passed norion im up to the other planet.

This game rocks.....Man i want that mii bubble head for the ship.

Re: Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption

The same thing happend to me...except my friend was there to take a picture of me crying if i didnt get. Ofcourse i wouldnt cry my friend is silly.

You would , you would cry like a little girl.

its going to be a while for this to get out here. But im cool , i just bought RE4...

Still want this badly though!

I'm up to the part where you're trying to open everything up again to get the upgrade to the ship with the rockets, but this organe door won't open because it needs a high-temp shot. I don't have that. Did I miss something?

I'm up to the part where you're trying to open everything up again to get the upgrade to the ship with the rockets, but this organe door won't open because it needs a high-temp shot. I don't have that. Did I miss something?

You mean the one in byrro?

You mean the one in byrro?
If that's the first planet, yeah. I already forgot the name. :lol:

I finished taking down the shield, and getting ready to finish the planet now, but there were areas I couldn't get into because it required a stronger blast or something.

Last edited:
If that's the first planet, yeah. I already forgot the name. :lol:

I finished taking down the shield, and getting ready to finish the planet now, but there were areas I couldn't get into because it required a stronger blast or something.

Nah,The sacond one. where the war golem is at.

Well, just got word that Valhalla is floating in midspace somewhere. Going to go to it after I clear out the Leviathan in the SkyCity place.

I'm disappointed, the other hunters so far have been pansies.

Last edited:
Well, just got word that Valhalla is floating in midspace somewhere. Going to go to it after I clear out the Leviathan in the SkyCity place.

I've been playing this since Friday.

I LOVE the opening music.

Randus is cool too.

Last edited:

Yeah the shapeshifter is a bit harder though.

Im at the pirate homeworld

also am i the only one that enjoys the lore?

and who else go the bumper stickers for the ship?

You'll be in and out.

I just paid visit there and the energy containers you find are going to be used here. You'll won't get very far, and to complete this area you'll need all 10 (maybe more was it?) energy containers.

I'm about to go back to Elysia.

You'll be in and out.

I just paid visit there and the energy containers you find are going to be used here. You'll won't get very far, and to complete this area you'll need all 10 (maybe more was it?) energy containers.

I'm about to go back to Elysia.

Btw when you get back there a 2nd time it will be infested with Metroids.

I figured as much, you did let them out and all that

Metriods in this game are infinitely harder since when they are in groups you can't freeze them with missles

You keep talking about buying stuff for your ship, where the hell do you do that?

Latest posts

Back