Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption (Spoilers)

Re: Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption

*Breaths in and out really loudly*

TOMORROW!!!​

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:​

Ign.com said:
Nintendo announced today that due to some error on the disk causing the wii's memory to become corrupt. Metroid prime 3 has been delayed until September 23rd 2007

:p did I worry you? :lol: :lol:

No. I already knew it was fake. Anyone smart enough could tell. :p

I know that's why I said i worried YOU

please don't ban me :lol:

intelligence
Which is what I posted. Quoter messer upper!

On topic news- I won't be able to play this until I get home around 6. I don't get out of class until 3:45 (unless the proffessor lets us out early with it being the first day and all) and by the time I get to the mall it won't be until after 4:30 (I take the bus).

Which is what I posted. Quoter messer upper!

You edited! :lol:

On topic news- I won't be able to play this until I get home around 6. I don't get out of class until 3:45 (unless the proffessor lets us out early with it being the first day and all) and by the time I get to the mall it won't be until after 4:30 (I take the bus).

but you'll at least have all night after that to enjoy it.

my local gaming store I pre-ordered through didn't get it in today... he never gets stuff on time :cry: I should get it tomorrow though

my local gaming store I pre-ordered through didn't get it in today... he never gets stuff on time :cry: I should get it tomorrow though

That's because games never come out on the date that's set. That's just the shipping date. The games actually come out the day after.

So anyone played this yet? Come on, fill me in on its uber-goodness. I guess I'll be patient and wait for Ice to finish his homework so I can live vicariously through his MP3 playing experience.

I want details, Ice!

So anyone played this yet? Come on, fill me in on its uber-goodness. I guess I'll be patient and wait for Ice to finish his homework so I can live vicariously through his MP3 playing experience.

I want details, Ice!

I'm in class! I wont get the game until after 3:45.

Wooo just bought it.

I'll be going to play it now i just wanted to drop by and say its awesome.

You can even buy stuff for the ship like a mii bubble head .

aaaand im gone

Edit: If you need any help with the friend voucher thing just tell. since i need one too so we can help each other out.

Last edited:

Got out of class 15 mins early and went to the mall. I bought the last non-reserved copy. Phew!

Anyways, I started playing it a while ago and I'm up to the part where you get to land the spaceship on Norion.

Got out of class 15 mins early and went to the mall. I bought the last non-reserved copy. Phew!

Anyways, I started playing it a while ago and I'm up to the part where you get to land the spaceship on Norion.

Is it as good as you hoped?

Is it as good as you hoped?

So far it's better than I thought it would be. The controls are easy to get used to.

And even better, one of the alien bounty hunters is just like Iceman! Ice blue color, generates ice slide, and all sorts of ice powers. w0000t!!!

:rockon:

Latest posts

Back