Milk is vile and disgusting

Many of you are too young to remember the commercial.....but does anyone else remember the "Milk - It Does A Body Good" commercial with the moonwalking penguin and all the other kids?

I think about it every time I view this thread.

Many of you are too young to remember the commercial.....but does anyone else remember the "Milk - It Does A Body Good" commercial with the moonwalking penguin and all the other kids?

I think about it every time I view this thread.

Hmm, a moon walking penguin... sweet

Hibiki is vile and disgusting.

hahahahahahaha :lol: , jerk! But you're probably right. No seriously you can. Before it gets pasteurized, it sits in a cooler so that it doesn't go bad and you can literally just dip a cup in there and drink it cold.

YAY SCIENCE!!!

I still stand by my original post.

I'm kinda lactose intolerant so any milk that enters this body has been violated by Cocoa Krispies or some other kinda cereal. Even then.....I don't drink the milk.

This thread is making me gassy.

And yes...I'm all gassy again. :oops:

Milk is still vile.

It still gives me gas.

But.....I have found another awesome drink to counter milk's horribleness.

Cherry Coke Zero. I thought Coke Zero was awesome enough.....but NO! They went one step further and made Cherry Coke with 0 calories. It is awesome.

Now I just wish they'd bring back Diet Coke with Lemon and just normal Vanilla Coke.

D.Lish.Us.

I disagree with the premise of this thread. The only vile and disgusting milk is milk that's not flavored and has fat in it. 2% is too much.

That's why I was so disgusted this week when I got a gallon of milk clearly labeled as skim, but which was definitely 2% or even whole. Has that ever happened to anyone else?

Chocolate milk is the best milk ever.

I like all milk, whole, 2%, skim, strawberry and especially chocolate.

I also like Coke Zero. I haven't tried cherry Coke Zero, but cherry Diet Coke is really good.

Also, regular Coca-Cola is the best drink ever created by man or God.

Victor Von Doom said:
Oh god, I remember. And it wasn't even aired here. I saw it on a tape full of Saturday morning shows my cousin would record off of U.S. TV stations.

I like soy milk.

And carabao milk.

And goat's milk.

And your younger sister's milk.

Latest posts

Back