Millar/Land preview of UFF coming soon...

I don't know if these are the panels but I found them on Newsarama.

UFF1.jpg

UFF2.jpg

thee great one said:
I don't know if these are the panels but I found them on Newsarama.

UFF1.jpg

UFF2.jpg

I hope not. I mean those are pretty cool (I wasn't at all familiar with Greg Land's art, but I have to say this stuff is gorgeous) but they aren't incredibly shocking. He already said there would be time travel.

Gotta love those panels, guys... I just love the artwork right now (With the exception of the Thing) and I can't wait to see more.

Goodwill said:
Gotta love those panels, guys... I just love the artwork right now (With the exception of the Thing) and I can't wait to see more.

I don't think those are the ones Millar was teasing...at least I hope not. That's not even close to controversial.

But they look terrific.

But frankly, I'm upset the dinosaur isn't a nazi. I mean, Frank Cho knew dinosaurs just aren't threatening enough on their own - they need to be NAZI dinosaurs to really inspire fear in the audience. That Millar's a hack.

I think that's them. It looks like Land's art.

Even more art coming soon...

Mark Millar just said this a few days ago:

You've hopefully all seen the preview pages up on Newsarama, but I just got another few from John Barber at Marvel and I'm losing my mind. Honestly, this is some of the best art I've ever seen in my life. This book is going to be huge.

I'll try to get another preview up a little closer to the time, but wait until you see this stuff. There's a scene with The Ultimates standing waiting outside a time-tunnel as the FF journey back from the dawn of man with a batch of villains and it's just stunning. Wait until you see Greg Land's Ultimate Captain America.
I'm wetting myself.

MM

This will be even better than I thought... The Fantastic Four are getting some mainstream props in the super hero biz. ;) Very cool.

I just assumed that by "villains" he meant that there would be a horde of unnamed, undefined characters... Possibly Mole Man and his ani-men back?

Goodwill said:
I just assumed that by "villains" he meant that there would be a horde of unnamed, undefined characters... Possibly Mole Man and his ani-men back?
That is a possiblity, too. Good thought.

Do you have any other altneratives? I'd like to hear what you think these villains could be...

Didn't Kang have all sorts of different entities? Rama-Tut, Kang, and now Iron Lad were all incantations of the time travelling villain, which could also be called "villains", I guess, but all one person... Who knows.

Found this in Wizard:

NewImage.jpg

Caption Reads:
Man in the Mirror: Ultimate Reed Richards and classic Reed Richards may meet in Mark Millar's upcoming story arc, but the writer will admit nothing.

icemastertron said:
Found this in Wizard:

NewImage.jpg

Caption Reads:
Man in the Mirror: Ultimate Reed Richards and classic Reed Richards may meet in Mark Millar's upcoming story arc, but the writer will admit nothing.
Is it me, or does the elder Reed bear a distinct resemblance to Ioan Gruffudd of the Fantastic Four movie? Not that I'm saying it means the movie-verse characters are involved, but it's an interesting artistic touch nonetheless.

Latest posts

Back