Millar/Land preview of UFF coming soon...

My theory has always been that SHIELD takes over and makes them a scientific sister group to the Ultimates, called the Fantastics. The media starts calling them the Fantastic 4 and they decide that they like it better and start putting it on their uniforms. Just an idea.

Guijllons said:
The Awesomes would work much better.

Or maybe the Extremes. They could take advantage of "current" trends. :D :wink:

moonmaster said:
Or maybe the Extremes. They could take advantage of "current" trends. :D :wink:

In that case it should be the New Awesomes or New Extremes. Or, the Ultimate New Awesomes/Extremes.

UltimateE said:
In that case it should be the New Awesomes or New Extremes. Or, the Ultimate New Awesomes/Extremes.

That would be Fantastic. :D

moonmaster said:
That would be Fantastic. :D

Not just fantastic, extremely awesomely new fantastic!

I feel stupider after reading all that. Or about the Ultimate Four and when will we see the Ultimate New Ultimates. I still thinks that's a good idea.

P.S. Sorry about what I did Shade. I meant no disrespect. I was only trying to help the people who couldn't understand what you write. Don't worry about I can't spell either. They all say it's because I'm from Utah. :shifty:

thee great one said:
P.S. Sorry about what I did Shade. I meant no disrespect. I was only trying to help the people who couldn't understand what you write. Don't worry about I can't spell either. They all say it's because I'm from Utah. :shifty:
That must be the problem since his handle is "Spade"

icemastertron said:
Mark Millar just said this a few days ago:

You've hopefully all seen the preview pages up on Newsarama, but I just got another few from John Barber at Marvel and I'm losing my mind. Honestly, this is some of the best art I've ever seen in my life. This book is going to be huge.

I'll try to get another preview up a little closer to the time, but wait until you see this stuff. There's a scene with The Ultimates standing waiting outside a time-tunnel as the FF journey back from the dawn of man with a batch of villains and it's just stunning. Wait until you see Greg Land's Ultimate Captain America.
I'm wetting myself.

MM

You know, I find this info surmountably more interesting than either the Thing/T-Rex fight panels or the two Reeds looking at each other through the dimensional machine thing-a-ma-bob. So the Ultimates will finally show up in UFF (besides their mistaken mention in the first UFF arc). Thats good news. Guess this squarely places this UFF arc between Ultimates vol. 1 and 2 on the Ultimate Timeline.

Or, perhaps, during Vol. 2 since there's not too much action going on... Who knows. This arc will supposedly help with the continuity problems, not make them worse.

Latest posts

Back