Millar/Land preview of UFF coming soon...

TheManWithoutFear said:
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to get lynched.
Thank God I'm hear to protect you with my unwavering audacity.

Wait a minute, aren't YOU supposed to be a "Man Without Fear"?! :p

The Geeeeeeeeeeeeerms, the geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeermmmmssssss

God Love Weebl and Bob

Anway, the thing I find most entertaining about this is that Wizard is stilil telling people tht it's 616 FF they're meeting.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Because.... Wizard...... is...... EVIL!
Not just that, Wizard just loves stirring up controversy to get an emotional response from its fanboy audience. And I don't think that's a failing, but rather, the entire appeal of the magazine.

Caduceus said:
Anway, the thing I find most entertaining about this is that Wizard is stilil telling people tht it's 616 FF they're meeting.

What I find entertaining is that we are disecting two random photos that Wizard slapped together - that's not a page from the book. :roll:

UltimateE said:
What I find entertaining is that we are disecting two random photos that Wizard slapped together - that's not a page from the book. :roll:
I don't think the "dissection" has begun yet, since there aren't any clever-*** analyses going on right now.

But you're right. I don't think this is meant to be a cover to the book, nor does it look like it's in-page work. But it most certainly is Land's work, as the signature shows. But I have to wonder, if these are "two random photos" slapped together like you say they are, where do they come from?

icemastertron said:
Found this in Wizard:

NewImage.jpg

Caption Reads:
Man in the Mirror: Ultimate Reed Richards and classic Reed Richards may meet in Mark Millar's upcoming story arc, but the writer will admit nothing.

This has got to be what Millar was talking about... It's stirring up a lot of discussion here!

I think what E is is right... This is just speculation, really.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Why wouldn't it be?

Because Wizard is a bunch of turds and will do anything to sell their magazine.

I'm sorry, E, but I just think your dislikeness for the magazine is probably not making you see this right. The whole thing is done by Land. Wether you believe this or not, in the page, it says this is a slpash page from Ultimate Fantastic Four #21. I'm not jumping on it right away, but it has to be from somewhere from UFF since it IS signed by Land.

icemastertron said:
Wether you believe this or not, in the page, it says this is a slpash page from Ultimate Fantastic Four #21. I'm not jumping on it right away, but it has to be from somewhere from UFF since it IS signed by Land.
If it's a splash page from the issue, why has he signed it right in the middle of the image? I'm not really an art buff nor do I pay much attention to it other than noticing the really good and really bad but that seems to be a little unlikely to me.

I stopped buying Wizard. It is, in my opinion, junk. There's just nothing in there but continous hyping of projects, the majority of which are dull. I dunno, I've just had enough of their lack of any real insight. :( Sorry.

The image seems more like a promo piece done for Wizard either by land, or by cropping and photoshopping some of lands work. I dunno.

Last edited:
Caduceus said:
If it's a splash page from the issue, why has he signed it right in the middle of the image? I'm not really an art buff nor do I pay much attention to it other than noticing the really good and really bad but that seems to be a little unlikely to me.
Don't know. That's why I'm finding out right now.

When I saw the signature I thought it was a cover image... I don't know, though since I don't think it would look like a very attractive cover.

Latest posts

Back