Millar/Land preview of UFF coming soon...

Might be a cover or a piece of promo art. Don't really care.

Goodwill said:
When I saw the signature I thought it was a cover image... I don't know, though since I don't think it would look like a very attractive cover.
Yeah, it's a nice image and sells the concept well, but it doesn't have the same kind of dynamism Marvel seems to insist on putting onto their Ultimate covers.

ok........... here my thought it is 616 it always has been were all living in denial look at magneto on the cover of part two its too obvious. we need to have some faith in millar he's a wise man he knows how to wright he wont screw this up(and if he does ill never talk so high of him again)

You need to talk English. You're worse than the Captain.

You know I think I'm the only one to ever understand what he says.

ok........... here my thought it is 616 it always has been were all living in denial look at magneto on the cover of part two its too obvious. we need to have some faith in millar he's a wise man he knows how to wright he wont screw this up(and if he does ill never talk so high of him again)

Ok. Here's mt thoughts on it. I think it's as always been the 616 universe. We all been living in denile. I mean look at Magento on the cover of part 2, it's too obvious. We need to have some faith in Millar, he's a wise man. He knows how to wtite. He won't screw this up and if he does I'll never talk so high of him again.

sorry i thought that was better but here i mean we all need to have some faith in milliar if he does do 616/ultimate(which we cant deny is pretty obvious thats wat is going to happen) he will do it rite he's a smart man

Sorry. I thought that was better. I mean we all need to have faith in Millar if he does do the 616/Ultimate crossover. Which we can't deny, it is pretty obivious that's whats going to happen. He'll do it right he's a smart man.

You know I agree with him 100%

In regard's to Spade's english... back off.

So he's not good with the english. I understood everything he said. You're not english teachers and you're not giving him a grade. Pointing out his flaws just for the sake of doing it is extremely rude. Take it easy.

TheManWithoutFear said:

So he's not good with the english. I understood everything he said. You're not english teachers and you're not giving him a grade. Pointing out his flaws just for the sake of doing it is extremely rude. Take it easy.
And you should, too. People just playing around, no ones taking anything over the line. People are just telling him because not everyone can understand his posts.

Now everyone just cool down, and let's get back on the millar/land preview...

TheManWithoutFear said:

That was not my intent and I never did that. But I genuinely honestly haven't been able to understand some of his posts, and I believe s/he has clarified when I've asked. End of story.

No need to turn this into something it isn't.

so anyways does anyone know if they will fianally be labled the fantastic four in this story? i know they dont get thier 4s on the uniforms because of the pages of crossover part 1 i saw but will they finally be named the fantastic four?

It's bound to pop up in the crappy name ongoing gag soon. And with the crossover as well, it seems likely that the other team will have this name.

Or the Bizarro Four, or something.

I hope this is something that Millar fixes. I seem to remember him saying in some interview that they will finally become famous during his run. Maybe someone who has a better memory can confirm that.

UltimateE said:
I hope this is something that Millar fixes. I seem to remember him saying in some interview that they will finally become famous during his run. Maybe someone who has a better memory can confirm that.
I don't remember reading that, but it's got to happen. Millar uses media as it's own character in each of his books, the FF will get well known, and they will their name, and johnny and ben are going to love it.

Latest posts

Back