Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.

Some of them will probably be non playable, or will be unlocked only after a ridiculous amount of of the Konquest mode.

Full pic
MK911.jpg

Last edited:
Is there any existing site that features all of the characters and brief bios? I know there has to be something to each of these characters...

So no PC version of this one either. I hate how there are no good fighting games for PC these days. I don't have a console and I'm not gonna buy one just to play one genre of games. A lot of FPS's, sports games and adventure stuff is released for PC also but why not fighting games? I think the latest good fighting game that has a PC version is something like Mortal Kombat 3 from the 90's or something.

You know, I'm wondering. . .there's been 6 games in progression (Not including games liek Sub Zero Mythologies, Special Forces, Trilogy, Shaolin Monks, etc), right? 1, 2 ,3, 4, Deadly Alliance, and Deception.

What if this one is all those 6 combined? Like Trilogy was for 1-3? That's what it sounds like. . .

Cool! I love subzero, he is such a badass in this outfit. I hope they don't **** up the story or something like that, I always liked MK stories, specially subzero and scorpion ones.

Latest posts

Back