Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.

It's pretty ironic that a game franchise which is famous for fatalities has all their characters still alive by their final game. :D

This looks like to be THE Mortal Kombat game every one should own.

chameleon
meat
motaro
daegon
are now in!

secret mode is motor kombat (mariokart meets mortalkombat)

reptile has his mksm look
sareena has her mkmsz look

blaze is playable

noob and smoke play seperate

khameleon (the female one) is being hinted at madly buy the people at midway in fact there's a pic on ign's forum that looks like a her but it's a scan i'll post the link but if scan's aren't allowed here (i don't remember) i'll remove it post haste

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/Sparta27/khameleonrw7.jpg

this game will be on the nintendo wii to be released in early 2007

a collector's edition is being released for the ps2 featuring an hourlong video for the history of mk and a signed animatic picture with the full cast render

today was a big day over at MKO i thought i'd update you on the new good stuff

new release date oct. 9th 2006 can't wait :drooling: :rockon: :crazy:

Last edited:
Re: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (News/Speculation)

gemini-mk said:
i know it's a ripoff

when the gamecube got shao khan and goro for mortal kombat deception i was super pissed then the PSP got jax kitana blaze and frost i was :furious:

PSP got those four characters? do they have storylines or just extra's? And Frost is supposed to be dead

Re: Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (News/Speculation)

Nurhachi said:
PSP got those four characters? do they have storylines or just extra's? And Frost is supposed to be dead
yeah the psp got them and they have full storyline's basically showing the how/why they'll be in armageddon

frost wasn't dead she was frozen and since she is a cryomancer like sub-zero she just went into hibernation

gemini-mk said:
yeah the psp got them and they have full storyline's basically showing the how/why they'll be in armageddon

frost wasn't dead she was frozen and since she is a cryomancer like sub-zero she just went into hibernation

Oh awesome. Can you PM me the basics of all four storylines in MKDeception, if you dont mind :D

Last edited by a moderator:
it's official the roster is locked and 2 characters didn't make it in: monster, and khameleon

so much for "every character that has ever thrown a punch in a MK ring"

it is hinted however that khameleon and monster may become nintendo Wii exclusive characters for the wii versions release in feb. 2007

Motaro is cool.
Try to animate a four legged model in a 3d fighting game It would be kinda hard make him do all things that the others can.

gemini-mk said:
it's official the roster is locked and 2 characters didn't make it in: monster, and khameleon

so much for "every character that has ever thrown a punch in a MK ring"

it is hinted however that khameleon and monster may become nintendo Wii exclusive characters for the wii versions release in feb. 2007

I think Khameleon will definately be in the wii version, tho i dont see why Monster would be in it, he was never in the fighting MK games. If we had Monster, then why not have all those other NPCs like Tremor?

As for Motaro, theres a rumour that in his ending it tells why he has 2 legs now. My guess is, since Motaro was killed by Sheeva (as was revealed in MKDA Konquest), maybe she cut him in half and Motaro is now a zombie with 2 legs?

tho i dont see why Monster would be in it, he was never in the fighting MK games. If we had Monster, then why not have all those other NPCs like Tremor?
okay monster was a boss-ish character in mortal kombat deceptions konquest mode essentially he was a re-skin of scorpion but he had a story, in there initial appearences reptile(also had sub-zero's moves),ermac (MK1 glitch), noob saibot, and smoke were all essentially the same thing re-skinned NPC scorpions they were all made into full fledged characters, chameleon is similar but he had all of the "ninjas" moves, meat was essentially a third costume for every player in MK4/G and all of them are in MKA, when MKA was first announced ed boon (MK's co-creator) said "every mortal kombat character that ever threw a punch in a MK ring will be playable" monster and khameleon both threw punches in mass released MK fighting games and both were playable using codes (gameshark for monsterand a code for khameleon), and so where chameleon and meat, plus monster was already rendered in 3D and it wouldn't take much to give him some new styles (already developed ones that aren't being used by other characters) and give him some special moves, so yeah monster should be in this game but it's nothing to throw a fit over.

and tremor should definitely not be in the game because he was not a character in a MK fighting game (i'll be making him in KAK though)
Seeing motaro only brings up two questions. If his *** was cut off why would he still have a tale and how would he go to the bathroom now with no ***.
in his ending (which is on youttube.com along with many others) it is said that his race was cursed and they were all transformed into minotaurs so he just lost his back legs in favor of two nothing else was lost

Last edited:
gemini-mk said:
in his ending (which is on youttube.com along with many others) it is said that his race was cursed and they were all transformed into minotaurs so he just lost his back legs in favor of two nothing else was lost

Oh ok thats cool, as long as there is an explanation im happy. I think he looks cool with only 2 legs.

Im also glad that Meats origin was revealed. That he was an experiment by Shang Tsung that escaped

@ mortalkombatonline.com the have the entire MKA intro! it's amazing, bad ***, and funny all in one cool package

it should be on youtube to

jax dies in such a funny way

i think i'll call him a railroad spike from now on

Why does Shao Khan have my weapon? Why does he have Mjolnir? :(

This game is gonna be awesome and its only about 2 weeks away.

you can make thor in the create a character (same with: elektra, gambit, the hulk, ghost rider, nick fury, and others)

plus mjolnir is alot shorter than kahn's wrath hammer

you can make thor in the create a character (same with: elektra, gambit, the hulk, ghost rider, nick fury, and others)

plus mjolnir is alot shorter than kahn's wrath hammer

I was exaggerating and I was going to try that on the Kreate a character thing.

Latest posts

Back