Mortal Kombat Legacy web-series

Re: Mortal Kombat Rebirth

THAT'S where I've seen Styker before. I'm really liking it so far. I'm hoping we get a tournament soon.
I have a feeling this, or at least the first season, will be more of a prequel to the tournament.
I loved the first episode. I so hope it comes out on dvd & bluray. But i'm not sure if that is likely or not.

I would think so, wouldn't be the first webseries to do so. Just a matter if the studio who owns the rights want it.

Last edited:

Yeah, I don't think we'll really get into the tournament into at least season 2. With only 10 webisodes running around 10-11 minutes long, having the tournament appear now might be rushing it.

judging from various interviews with the cast and crew, the main thing they want to do with these webisodes (both seasons) is to set up everyone for the tournament, with the intent of making a full length theatrical release movie for the tournament itself if they ever get the approval

Episode 2
[video=youtube;PTSEa--Alkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTSEa--Alkw[/video]

Awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:

I love how Johnny Cage was a Power Ranger.

EPISODE 4:

[video=youtube;uIFbGNqs0JQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIFbGNqs0JQ[/video]​

Last edited:

I wasn't a fan of the animated bits, they should have held off this story a little longer

Yeah, the animation was a surprise. But the one thing I did like was baby Mileena when she opened her mouth. That was pretty cool.

I watched 3 + 4 today.

I liked the art work been added. It added to the feel. First 2 = cop story. 3 = Celeb story. 4 = fantasy. It helped bring out the fantasy and "history" feel of it. But damn it they ended on cliff hanger! Kick her ass Mileena!

I loved part 2 of that story. So far there's not been a bad episode.

These last two parts were terrible. Acting wise and story. A boring yawnfest.

I completely agree, it just had terrible pacing, and the animated segments just didn't fit with this series. Really they should have put off this story until much later. Just having a narrator tell us all the back ground of Shao Kaun before even explaining shang tsung is just weird. There's still so many down to earth stories to tell it's odd that they would tell this when logically it should be at the end of these origin series

Latest posts

Back