Movies that make you cry

Yeah.....NO

Futurama was miles funnier, and atleast it had some semblance of an ongoing plot

The first season of Futurama wasn't that funny, but after that the show is gold.

"Watch as I pass the ball to Curly Joe...only to have it return to my hand by way of elastic. Ha! Ha! Ha!"

"You guys are gay"
lemme at him, lemme at him
Futurama_212_-_Raging_Bender.jpg

I'm a real toughy

Don't get me wrong, Futurama's hilarious, but The Simpsons..... especially back in its absolute heyday of seasons 4 to 8..... it's the funniest show of all time. Ever. No exceptions. MAYBE Whose Line Is It Anyway.

The Simpson's is quite possibly the most overrated TV show in the history of TV (second to maybe Family Guy), I mean after the 4th season it's become horrendously repetitive and entirely unfunny

And Whose Line is it Anyway? are you serious?

You're Collin Mocharey aren't you?

If there was a thread entitled "Threads that make you cry", this would be at the top of my list.

Maybe I should start that.

Sorry, I've just never heard ANYONE ever say that The Simpsons fell apart let alone became "entirely unfunny" after the 4th season, and can't really understand the concept of that. The 4th season is where it took off.

The Simpsons is funnier overall than Whose Line, but I still think Whose Line might have a higher laughs-per-minute ratio.

Last edited:
Sorry, I've just never heard ANYONE ever say that The Simpsons fell apart after the 4th season, and can't really understand the concept of that. The 4th season is where it took off.

The Simpsons is funnier overall than Whose Line, but I still think Whose Line might have a higher laughs-per-minute ratio.

look okay, I don't know the exact seasonage where the wheels fell off (because I honestly don't care) But I know the show fell apart in the mid 90's

and who fed you that CBC-crap Whose Line Is It Anyway? seriously man?

I seem to recall a thread here a while back where tons of us were heaping praise on it and clamoring about the new DVD release.:?

And CBC? It was an American show!
I beleive it was british first

well I wasn't heaping praise on nothing

are you sure? I thought CBC owned Collin Mochery's DNA

Latest posts

Back