Namor's ankle wings

selfproclaimed said:
according to the cover for uff in decemeber, namor's got his ankle wings BOOYAH!!! me loves the flying namor. i just basically love old 616 namor...so i'm hoping to love uu namor

Ehhh, I'm not happy about that. Like I said, he can still fly, he doesn't need the useless ankle wings for that. Preferably I'd rather him not be able to fly, as I said because it seems useless for a being who grew up on the bottom of the ocean. If Namor was a tree-dwelling being or lived on a mountain or something it might make sense, but not in this case.

It's not confirmed he can fly yet.

DIrishB said:
If they gave him ankle wings which are totally useless that'd be even worse. At least if he can fly as a result of them it would be somewhat forgivable.

Unless, because it's kinda small, they're fins of some kind, or used in a faster swimming fashion.

Ugh. How stupid. :roll:

DIrishB said:
Look closer. They look like they have feathers to me. On UFF #26 cover, you can see a ruffle effect on the end of the wings. That denotes feathers, not smooth, sleek fins.

Maybe. I'm going to wait and see, though.

Going with the whole Atlantis-Greece connected theory... Maybe Namor is like Hermes/Mercury? With winged feet/shoes?

ProjectX2 said:
Going with the whole Atlantis-Greece connected theory... Maybe Namor is like Hermes/Mercury? With winged feet/shoes?

um, that's where the original Namor got the wings, the idea at least.

Latest posts

Back