New Ant-Man series

He didn't specifically say it was safe from cancellation. I forget what he said exactly, but he actually just evaded the question.

I like the book, but as a Blade fan it's sweet justice to see it go. If a book selling lower than Blade was allowed to exist it just wouldn't be fair.

Heroes for Hire better be next

From New Joe Friday 50:

Q: dorknerdgeek 06-01-2007 03:03 PM

I keep seeing a dirty rumor that Ant-Man is slated to get the axe. Say it ain't so Joe!

JQ: Hey, dorknerdgeek, I hear dirty rumors all the time but they never involve Ant-Man. Somehow they all involve Tom Brevoort and his old Marvel action figures, but I'm not going to go there.

From New Joe Friday 50:

Q: dorknerdgeek 06-01-2007 03:03 PM

I keep seeing a dirty rumor that Ant-Man is slated to get the axe. Say it ain't so Joe!

JQ: Hey, dorknerdgeek, I hear dirty rumors all the time but they never involve Ant-Man. Somehow they all involve Tom Brevoort and his old Marvel action figures, but I'm not going to go there.

Good job, Warrior.

Evasive!

Yes! I totally got my letter printed in the latest issue of Ant-man (issue 10). 10 points to the first person who guesses right! Ant-man totally should have taken down the hulk.

Yes! I totally got my letter printed in the latest issue of Ant-man (issue 10). 10 points to the first person who guesses right! Ant-man totally should have taken down the hulk.

Were you one of the fetuses? :)

If not, there's two I can rule out, since they get a letter printed on an average of three times a week (!!!!) and I would've heard you mention that before.

I just learned on NJF that the Old Spice product placement only needed to be on one or two pages of the comic, but to make fun of it, Hester and Kirkman decided to put it on EVERY FRAKKIN' PAGE. At first I thought it was for cereal, but I'm glad that it was a joke on the Old Spice guys. :)

That being said, this was the first issue that I didn't really love like the others. It was good, don't get me wrong, but not much really happened.

3.5/5

So I bought the digest when it came out.

God, I love this book. <3 It better be renewed for another season (or... whatever...).

God, this book is fantastic.

It actually makes the dude a jerk, but still sympathetic, without making everyone around him worse than he is.

I think I'm falling in love with Kirkman. If Invincible is as good as this and UXM and Astounding Wolf-Man...

Latest posts

Back