Avengers New Avengers: Revolution discussion (#26-31; spoilers)

Re: New Avengers 31-Marvel's next big event...

Was House of M supposed to contribute to Civil War?
Not purposely, no. Civil War wasn't even created until after HoM was already in the process of being published. But they used that as part of the story for Civil War, being one of the many things that led to the R.A. being accepted by some.

Not purposely, no. Civil War wasn't even created until after HoM was already in the process of being published. But they used that as part of the story for Civil War, being one of the many things that led to the R.A. being accepted by some.

Bingo.

Re: New Avengers discussion (#26+; spoilers)

I'mnotgoingtoreadthatspoilerI'mnotgoingtoreadthatspoilerI'mnotgoingtoreadthatspoilerI'mnotgoingtoreadthatspoilerI'mnotgoingtoreadthatspoiler

I can't believe you don't want to know that
it turns out Elektra's a skrull. Meh.

Oooh, you temptress.

I hate you, Joe Kalicki!

just got this. not sure i get it, or what the big deal is. and i think the infamous "last page" everyone's talking about isn't the actual last page of the book.

i don't collect this, but i wanted to get it as the precursor to the next mega-event coming next year.

Echo does indeed stab Elektra like on the cover. But it would seem that the Elektra they've been fighting is actually a Skrull. Soooo, this means a Skrull invasion? How many times has that happened now?

I have nothing to do but be at the comic shop when it opens and post spoilerz all over.

What was with
Baby Cage's eyes? Is she a skrull too?

I have nothing to do but be at the comic shop when it opens and post spoilerz all over.

What was with
Baby Cage's eyes? Is she a skrull too?

no idea. OOOO, though, what's this all gonna mean for
Xavin the Runaway?

Guess I'll put this here, too, since i started the durn thread...

Elektra's a Skrull!! Boogedy boogedy!!!

Maybe
Tony's been a Skrull all along? Eww.

That's the dumbest pile of crap I have read all year...

Thanks for checking in, buddy!

Maybe
Tony's been a Skrull all along? Eww.

No, I doubt he'd
be a Skrull with the Extremis. I wonder how long ELektra's been one, though. She's had a couple ongoings since her first resurrection and it would be pretty cheap to retcon those to be about a Skrull.

Last edited:

I'm sorry, I just think that its so weak. What's next It wasnt REALLY Captain America.... just a skrull? I believe back in one of the Avengers books, he had a problem with them, but as much as I want Cap back, I feel we deserve better than that

No, I doubt he'd
be a Skrull with the Extremis. I wonder how long ELektra's been one, though. She's had a couple ongoings since her first resurrection and it would be pretty cheap to retcon those to be about a Skrull.

aannd Marvel's above being cheap since....?

Latest posts

Back