Avengers New Avengers: Revolution discussion (#26-31; spoilers)

Re: New Avengers discussion (#26+; spoilers)

That is exactly what makes me think that Elektra hasn't been a skrull since her first death. You can't fake her crazy ninja-ness.

How could a Skrull fake the martial arts training that Elektra has had since she was a kid, well enough to fool Echo and all the Hand?

Also... WHY IS A SKRULL DYING BECAUSE IT GOT STABBED? I thought Skrulls didn't care if they get stabbed! Tommy was blowing them up in Young Avengers, Xavin got shot in Runaways without changing back to his/her usual form... I find it hard to believe that they would get it wrong and Bendis would get it right.

i think i'd rather see Noh-Varr try and take over earth more than i'd want to see this plot fall through

actually i think it'd be pretty cool to see Noh-Varr get involved in this story, trying to prevent the skrull invasion so he can conquer earth for himself and such

i think i'd rather see Noh-Varr try and take over earth more than i'd want to see this plot fall through

actually i think it'd be pretty cool to see Noh-Varr get involved in this story, trying to prevent the skrull invasion so he can conquer earth for himself and such

That would be kick ***. I've been waiting for them to do something with that plot thread. Maybe he's in it with Fury.

How could a Skrull fake the martial arts training that Elektra has had since she was a kid, well enough to fool Echo and all the Hand?

Also... WHY IS A SKRULL DYING BECAUSE IT GOT STABBED? I thought Skrulls didn't care if they get stabbed! Tommy was blowing them up in Young Avengers, Xavin got shot in Runaways without changing back to his/her usual form... I find it hard to believe that they would get it wrong and Bendis would get it right.

I'll tell you why. Because ZOMGROLF TEH PLOT TWIST!

I think that's all that goes through Bendis' mind when he pulls crap like this.

I'll tell you why. Because ZOMGROLF TEH PLOT TWIST!

I think that's all that goes through Bendis' mind when he pulls crap like this.

I believe in Bendis on this one. The plot will have more to do with investigation and plot twists and people hating others and mistrust and all the elements mix well in his crime related work and that is some of his best stuff. I thinik it could really go well.

Discussion starting with #32 has been split to a new thread as it is a new arc. This thread should only be used to discuss issues 26-31.

Latest posts

Back