It's a friggin book! How heavy could it be?

Lift some weights every once in a while, geeze.

Moonie is very delicate. He has soft milky skin and brittle bones.

And I'd hardly call it a book. More like a literary masterpiece.

It's a friggin book! How heavy could it be?

Lift some weights every once in a while, geeze.
I was exaggerating.

And it's still a ****ing big book. It's about five inches thick.
Moonie is very delicate. He has soft milky skin and brittle bones.
I'm like a delicate flower.

That farts a lot.

It arrived.

See you guys next spring.

I think I might get this for christmas, but if I don't I'm definitely going to have to buy this. It looks like I'm going to have to spend this winter break without a car:cry: and I've got to do something with my free time.

This seriously is the most incredible collection I've ever seen. 41 of some of the greatest comics ever written, and by far the greatest X-Men run ever. EVAR.

Reading through it it really struck me how many of these issues were some of my favorites ever. The "Imperial" finale, the Xorn issue where he tried to heal the "monster", #150, #154....

So good. Everyone should have this. Even if you don't like the X-Men. I HATE the X-Men, and this might be my most prized tpb/hardcover in my collection.

This seriously is the most incredible collection I've ever seen. 41 of some of the greatest comics ever written, and by far the greatest X-Men run ever. EVAR.

Reading through it it really struck me how many of these issues were some of my favorites ever. The "Imperial" finale, the Xorn issue where he tried to heal the "monster", #150, #154....

So good. Everyone should have this. Even if you don't like the X-Men. I HATE the X-Men, and this might be my most prized tpb/hardcover in my collection.

I want this but I love the trades as singles also.

I'd agrue it being the greatest X-men story ever, some of the X-men stories in the eighties were very very good.

It is a good story though, I'll give it that much

This is defenetly worth getting. It showcases all the characters perfectly and leads right into Astonishing. This is Morrison's best work.

This is defenetly worth getting. It showcases all the characters perfectly and leads right into Astonishing. This is Morrison's best work.

I think Seven Soldiers is his best work, but this is definitely up there. Unquestionably it's the best X-Men run ever. I didn't feel embarrassed to be reading an X-Men comic when I was reading it.

Latest posts

Back