Newsarama reveals Ultimate Defenders

They rent a taxi to get to the battles or something... That's alot of strange indivduals to drive in a taxi... perhaps they're all wannabe heroes so they make a team of wannabe heroes...

Is it a clown male or female? I can't really tell...

Possibly. I forgot about him...

Europeans are a good deal more liberated than Americans are. An androgynous character isn't entirely out there, especially one where we never get to know what gender he/she is. I think it'd be kinda cool actually. Even female characters not intended to be sex pots end up with a stylized figure, while most of the male heroes end up... hunky... for lack of a better term. A character that straddles the gender line and is just... there... would be nice.

jtg3885 said:
Europeans are a good deal more liberated than Americans are. An androgynous character isn't entirely out there, especially one where we never get to know what gender he/she is. I think it'd be kinda cool actually. Even female characters not intended to be sex pots end up with a stylized figure, while most of the male heroes end up... hunky... for lack of a better term. A character that straddles the gender line and is just... there... would be nice.

It'd be realistic I guess.... but definitely not nice

I wouldn't mind seeing that for once...

TheManWithoutFear said:
It'd be realistic I guess.... but definitely not nice
Why not? With the exception of Peter and MJ's fairly monogamous stretch, both UXM and the Ultimates are like a bad soap opera when it comes to the pairings. Having a character that's neither the hunky male courting, or the sex pot female being courted, would be a nice change of pace.

Last edited:
First time poster, long time reader. Anyways, I have the full line up:

Giant Man is in back, Nighthawk is flying, Luke Cage is on the left, then Valkyrie looking like Thor, Son of Satan is in back, and Hellcat is on the right. There is one more member, Black Knight, who is not on the cover. MM confirmed it awhile ago on the Bendis Boards, I'll dig it up if I can.

PS - Son of Satan is Damion Hellstrom, also known as Hellstorm. He was the son of a demon named Satan, not the real Satan (Remember, Mephisto is THE Satan in 616) and a human. He also had a sister named Satanna, and he married Hellcat. He had a trident in 616 as well.

Lynx said:
First time poster, long time reader. Anyways, I have the full line up:

Giant Man is in back, Nighthawk is flying, Luke Cage is on the left, then Valkyrie looking like Thor, Son of Satan is in back, and Hellcat is on the right. There is one more member, Black Knight, who is not on the cover. MM confirmed it awhile ago on the Bendis Boards, I'll dig it up if I can.

PS - Son of Satan is Damion Hellstrom, also known as Hellstorm. He was the son of a demon named Satan, not the real Satan (Remember, Mephisto is THE Satan in 616) and a human. He also had a sister named Satanna, and he married Hellcat. He had a trident in 616 as well.
:twisted:

Well done Lynx

Welcome to the site man :twisted:

So those are all the real members?

Latest posts

Back