Spider-Man One Moment In Time: And The Spider-Man Fandom Explodes In Three, Two...

Does the fat guy represent Joe Quesada?

Finally caught up with the series and read this issue.

After reading the awesomeness that was Grim Hunt, this was disappointing. It wasn't horrible, but I didn't care for it at all.

that was kind of dumb. They never got married. But they stayed together for the whole time up to the end of the Civil War? So just go back and replace the word "wife" with "girlfriend" in every issue since the wedding, ignore the pregnancy and besides that everything is the same...

what the heck is the point of that?

that was kind of dumb. They never got married. But they stayed together for the whole time up to the end of the Civil War? So just go back and replace the word "wife" with "girlfriend" in every issue since the wedding, ignore the pregnancy and besides that everything is the same...

Welcome back.

I don't know what the point is but it's OK enough so far to give them the benefit of the doubt - it's not over yet.

Let's hope there is more to it, as E said, it's not over yet.
But if that's it, well, that would have got to be the most lazy retcon in the history of retcons "-.-

Last edited:
So, I'm going to wait for the last issue to wrap before I break it down but.... This whole thing is five kinds of stupid.

I'm kind of wondering if the criminal who went after the cop's family is going to be the same guy that shot Aunt May or something along those lines. That would give Peter a legitimate reason to break up with MJ, if he's worried about her safety b/c he revealed his identity.

Last edited:
So, I'm going to wait for the last issue to wrap before I break it down but.... This whole thing is five kinds of stupid.

Yeah, they pretty much lost me when they made the events surrounding Civil War (unmasking, May getting shot) having still happened.

Yeah, they pretty much lost me when they made the events surrounding Civil War (unmasking, May getting shot) having still happened.

they said back at the beginning that He had still unmasked but that someone had helped him block it from the world's memories. Seriously, don't you guys pay attention?

I think they just want to keep all they can so it's not like all those stories were pointless. Still it is a cluster****

It's Magic, they don't have to explain it.

Exactly. It's like Bendis say that whenever anything doesn't make sense in the Ultimate U. It's either because Ben Grimm punch that dinosur back in that Ultimate Fantastic Four arc. Or... It's loeb's falt.

Reading parts 2 and 3 were actually better. The art was wonderful.

Though the Tom Brevoort "cameo" was stupid. Kissing up much?

I'm kind of wondering if the criminal who went after the cop's family is going to be the same guy that shot Aunt May or something along those lines. That would give Peter a legitimate reason to break up with MJ, if he's worried about her safety b/c he revealed his identity.

called it.

However
it looks like it's going to be Dr Strange who makes everyone forget his secret identity and not Madame Web like I thought

I just wish they hadn't have messed with all this. Just make it so the wedding and unmasking never happened and leave it at that. There is absolutely no reason to have any one involved with making everyone forget he was Spider-Man.

Latest posts

Back