One Piece

No problem.

Also, looks like the luffy's flashback has ended with what looked like the death of Sabo. No body was shown however, nor did he get a proper farewell or did his death accomplish anything. Calling it now; he's alive and part of the revolutionary army. We know he hates the nobles AND that Ivankov is in the area recruting people.

I think hes the 4th man to rule the new world. with Whitebeard (now dead), Big Mama, and Shanks.

The flashback is over!

And we did see that Dragon has someone on board who needs medical aid (Sabo?).
I liked little Zoro's cameo.

i definitely read that as "one piece of crap" on first glance

so One Piece, is it in TPB?

just remember that its read Right to Left for the manga, as most manga's are (not Left to Right as in the English world), and don't let the horribly dub'd show fool you, it really was horribly done.

ch. 590 is out on Mangastream.com (love the people who work there, they always do a fantastic job). I love chapters like these. when you have lost everything, you have fought SooOOOoooo hard to protect you hit the bottom. from here you have 2 options. keep going down that road to the bottomless pit with no end, or contain and accept that force of anger like a tsunami and move on.

chapter was mostly filler and buildup to the fact that they have raised luffys bounty. It was nice too see Vivi again though.

1. He had Ray with him. whom all of them have V cards for. so they know he's safe.
2. The V. cards havn't changed direction while Ray seemes to be moving.
3. And I thought the bells either meant see ya in the new world or go back to the sky kingdom.
edit: 4. and hes not traveling alone either, and to some degree is coping with Ace's death.

Last edited:
I think you are wrong Nigma, here's why.

I think the message to the Straw Hats was in the part of the picture we can't see in the paper. Where Luffy's hand is covered up by the guy's fingers, and I think it's the V card, telling them to follow it, and not go to the Marine Base. Luffy wanted that picture taken for that reason.

The V card hasn't moved because Ray left it with the Bartender, I don't remember her name, but the woman who told Luffy about the 11 Supernovas.

The ringing of the bells was simply to honor Ace.

That's my thoughts anyways.

I think you are wrong Nigma, here's why.

I think the message to the Straw Hats was in the part of the picture we can't see in the paper. Where Luffy's hand is covered up by the guy's fingers, and I think it's the V card, telling them to follow it, and not go to the Marine Base. Luffy wanted that picture taken for that reason.

The V card hasn't moved because Ray left it with the Bartender, I don't remember her name, but the woman who told Luffy about the 11 Supernovas.

The ringing of the bells was simply to honor Ace.

That's my thoughts anyways.

That sounds alot more likely. He's probably holding something in his obscured hand, most likely the vivrecard.
Or he might have drawn something on his wrist... say, an X; telling them to meet up at the Arabasta kingdom.

Probably wouldn't work, since Franky and Brooke don't know anything about the X and Vivi. But it would be cool.

But the V card would have them go back to where there ship is, and Ray told Luffy if they goes back there, all of them would be done for. hence why the whole charade with HQ for them NOT to back there.....if not we'll find out next week.

Latest posts

Back