One Piece

four weeks of no One Piece :(

it turns out he told the crew to meet him in 2 years time. and i hope we see more of Coby, I liked the kid.

Last edited:
Sanji will be the funniest, 2 years of getting chased around by shemales trying to put a dress on you....will change a person. dresses will put him into shock :)

Usopp's greatest skill has to be making unlikely allies, I see him getting off the Island he's on in about a year by taming a Sea King and putting his own little crew together, something like a couple of Giants, a lightening man who considers himself a God, a Princess or two, a CP9 member to two, and couple other fresh faces. all of this under the Usopp Pirate crew banner which is under the Straw Hat banner, all to make sure the straw hat name never dies.........but what are the odds of that happening?

Last edited:
Excellent.

Luffy sports a scar
Zoro was cut in the eye. And he must have direction sense now, considering he showed up first.
Nami's hair is longer.
Usopp is huge
Sanji grew a soulpatch, which is hilarious
Franky looked more dynamic I guess.

I didn't really see much of a change with Chopper or Nico.

I enjoyed it.

no Captain Usopp Pirate Crew :(

Brook has now become a Soul King Rockstar
both Sanji and Usopp have soul patches
and Usoop was HUGE now hes just lean :lol:
and Nico seems to have gone from hiding fugitive to full blown spy.

Sanji's eyebrow swirl has mysteriously switched sides from the outside to the inside too. How the hell does that work?

Anyway, I already think this time jump will be better than Naruto's. I can't wait to see what's happened with all those rookies in the New World.

Sanji's eyebrow swirl has mysteriously switched sides from the outside to the inside too. How the hell does that work?

Anyway, I already think this time jump will be better than Naruto's. I can't wait to see what's happened with all those rookies in the New World.

Actually Topless Robot pointed out that Sanji's hair is parted on the opposite side, which kinda blew my mind.

80191044.png

the scar on his eye changed sides

edit: after further reading, the scar is on the correct side for 599

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back