One Piece

I'm more excited by the One PAge Story arc concerning the CP9 at the moment.

Now that the reveal is over. . .I agree. This feels like Davy Back Fight part 2. I can't wait until they get to Fishman Island. I want to see Luffy versus Jimbei so badly. . .

So, my first reading of the 500 chapter wasn't that thrilling, in my head it went, "ONE PIECE ASSEMBLE!"

The second reading, I noticed alot more things than in the first. Plus, this Rayliegh guys seems alot cooler to me now, being the former first mate to Gol D. Roger.

Yeah, not a great issue considering it was #500.

Also, some of the new Rookie captains seem pretty cool. Most of them look ridiculous though.

So, well.

Whose creating all these Kuma Cyborgs, and this new Admiral's power must be the light light fruit.

Then the music dude comes in and cuts off his arm/explodes him up.

What the hell is going on? This is one major cluster**** right now.

So, well.

Whose creating all these Kuma Cyborgs
Dr. Vegapunk. Kuma talked about him when they faced the real deal on Thriller Bark.
, and this new Admiral's power must be the light light fruit.

Then the music dude comes in and cuts off his arm/explodes him up.

What the hell is going on? This is one major cluster**** right now.
Spoilers lie ahead.

*takes deep breath*

The Strawhats go to the Mangrove Forest to get their ship coated so they can travel to Merman Island. The 11 rookie "supernovas" are in the Mangrove Forest because all the routes to One Piece converge here. The Mangroves are right next to Mariejoa, which is the Marine's HQ and where the Tenryuubito live. The Tenryuubito are the descendants of the people who set up the World Government and they are treated like Gods. Hitting a Tenryuubito causes Marine Admirals to be dispatched to the Mangroves. Luffy and his crew hit not one, but three of them while trying to save their mermaid friend from the Human Auction. Marines are dispatched, including Admiral Kizaru and several "Pacifista" cyborgs that look exactly like Bartholomew Kuma and have the laser abilities of the Marine Admiral Kizaru. The Strawhats escape the Auction house with the help of "Dark King" Silver's Rayleigh the former first mate of Gold Roger himself, the Heart Pirates led by the coolest pirate alive "The Surgeon of Death" Trafalgar Law, and the Kid Pirates led by the pirate with the lamest nickname ever Eustass "Captain" Kid. They talk to Rayleigh who agrees to coat their ship so they can go to Merman Island. The Strawhats are instructed to lay low until he finishes. So naturally they go wandering around the Mangroves. They run into a Pacifista and take it out. Elsewhere Kid and Law run into another one, the Don and Bonny make a hasty retreat through some more conventional Marines, and Urouge, Hawkins, and Drake face off against Kizaru and a Pacifista while Apoo watches from afar. Eventually Apoo lends a helping hand and uses his music abilities to (probably temporarily) take down Kizaru somehow. Meanwhile, the Strawhats are the only people on the Mangroves not to know that the Marines have scheduled the execution of Luffy's brother Firefist Ace. The Marines know this will bring the infamous and super powerful Whitebeard to Mariejoa to save his man. They expect a war and therefore have gathered the remaining members of the Royal Shichibukai and presumably as many Admirals as they could get their hands on to fight him off.

*gasps for air*

Dr. Vegapunk. Kuma talked about him when they faced the real deal on Thriller Bark.

Spoilers lie ahead.

*takes deep breath*

The Strawhats go to the Mangrove Forest to get their ship coated so they can travel to Merman Island. The 11 rookie "supernovas" are in the Mangrove Forest because all the routes to One Piece converge here. The Mangroves are right next to Mariejoa, which is the Marine's HQ and where the Tenryuubito live. The Tenryuubito are the descendants of the people who set up the World Government and they are treated like Gods. Hitting a Tenryuubito causes Marine Admirals to be dispatched to the Mangroves. Luffy and his crew hit not one, but three of them while trying to save their mermaid friend from the Human Auction. Marines are dispatched, including Admiral Kizaru and several "Pacifista" cyborgs that look exactly like Bartholomew Kuma and have the laser abilities of the Marine Admiral Kizaru. The Strawhats escape the Auction house with the help of "Dark King" Silver's Rayleigh the former first mate of Gold Roger himself, the Heart Pirates led by the coolest pirate alive "The Surgeon of Death" Trafalgar Law, and the Kid Pirates led by the pirate with the lamest nickname ever Eustass "Captain" Kid. They talk to Rayleigh who agrees to coat their ship so they can go to Merman Island. The Strawhats are instructed to lay low until he finishes. So naturally they go wandering around the Mangroves. They run into a Pacifista and take it out. Elsewhere Kid and Law run into another one, the Don and Bonny make a hasty retreat through some more conventional Marines, and Urouge, Hawkins, and Drake face off against Kizaru and a Pacifista while Apoo watches from afar. Eventually Apoo lends a helping hand and uses his music abilities to (probably temporarily) take down Kizaru somehow. Meanwhile, the Strawhats are the only people on the Mangroves not to know that the Marines have scheduled the execution of Luffy's brother Firefist Ace. The Marines know this will bring the infamous and super powerful Whitebeard to Mariejoa to save his man. They expect a war and therefore have gathered the remaining members of the Royal Shichibukai and presumably as many Admirals as they could get their hands on to fight him off.

*gasps for air*

Well said, and I echo the statement about Trafalgar Law.

Law is the one who can switch people and objects, correct?

Cause if it is, then he is kickass.

It's Chaotic

And I love it.

Last edited:
Does anyone here think that the One Piece could be something other than a blatant McGuffin?

Personally, I think it's that Poneglyph Robin's looking for, mostly because it seems too ludicrous for them to both be on the same island.

Well.

I was wondering how they were going to spend three days waiting for a boat to be finished.

Now they have to deal with Kuma, his clones, Kizaru, his nephew, a beserk Chopper, and a missing Zoro.

(Really, really hopes Zoro dosen't die.)

He ain't dead, Kuma transported him somewhere.

He can transport, he was doing it during the Thriller Bark arc.

I dunno man, this is the same series that had the cojones to kill off such a major character as the boat.

Still, if you're right, I'm going to take a wild guess and say he got sent to Shanks.

And if he does die, I expect it to be insanely epic.

Latest posts

Back