One Piece

I dunno man, this is the same series that had the cojones to kill off such a major character as the boat.

Still, if you're right, I'm going to take a wild guess and say he got sent to Shanks.

And if he does die, I expect it to be insanely epic.
No death. They don't even kill off the villains they aren't going to start offing main characters any time soon.

Shanks is a possibility since he might be with Whitebeard when they come to stop the execution, but I think it's far more likely he sent Zoro to a safe spot on the island since Kuma clearly likes him.

I'm thinking that each of the crew landed somewhere where they can get stronger, or someone who can train them to be stronger.

I bet Kuma is working for Luffy's Father.

The more I read of this arc, the more I expect that Alvida girl who's traveling with Buggy to show up.

(I miss Buggy.)

I'm liking the current chapters but I got to say it's weird seeing Luffy being the straight man for some of the jokes.

"Who...has the gall to place...A KITTEN IN MY PATH!!!"

Yep, she's Shuchubiki material all right.

Last edited:
This continues to confirm my suspicision that Luffy is being manipulated behind the scenes to defeat the Shuchubiki. Come on, Luffy has no guilt, and then lands on the island where it's leader uses your guilt against you. And I bet that girl he's hanging out with is the next crew member.

This continues to confirm my suspicision that Luffy is being manipulated behind the scenes to defeat the Shuchubiki. Come on, Luffy has no guilt, and then lands on the island where it's leader uses your guilt against you.

Interesting hypothesis.

And I bet that girl he's hanging out with is the next crew member.

I was thinking that too.

This continues to confirm my suspicision that Luffy is being manipulated behind the scenes to defeat the Shuchubiki. Come on, Luffy has no guilt, and then lands on the island where it's leader uses your guilt against you. And I bet that girl he's hanging out with is the next crew member.

While I agree with your last idea, your theory is a bit put off by the fact that Luffy never kills anyone.

Except maybe Arlong.

I'm hoping Oda dosen't pull another Duval on this reveal.

Also, I'm guessing the "darkness in your heart" rule of her powers applies to the eyes on her back as well. And, with Luffy being Luffy, he survived.

EDIT: I remember reading a theory that Boa is Luffy's mother.

...it's a testament to this manga that I'm not sure if that's insane or not.

Last edited:
I love that little victory pose Luffy makes while Boa's sisters are trying to figure what he did to them.

Looks like we're seeing some characterization of Boa's part.

Latest posts

Back