Pet-Peeve Thread 4: More peeve than you can handle.

I never use any website or any other critic, etc. to judge whether a movie is worth seeing or not. For me, that's what the trailers are for.

I didn't think anyone here or many did it. But I think everyone has spoke to someone on here or another site or even in real life that have.

I didn't think anyone here or many did it. But I think everyone has spoke to someone on here or another site or even in real life that have.

You should self-edit your thoughts before you type, while I think I get your drift you just gave me a wicked headache.

In-N-Out Burger.

They have just built one here in my town. Now I've been to the one in Vegas a couple of times and I never liked it. The Fries are disgusting. The shakes aren't that great. The Burgers are good, but not worth the hype.

The thing that annoys me is the praise it gets. Everyday since opening a month ago , It's packed. I mean lines almost out the door, every table filled, a huge long line the drive-thru. EVERYDAY!

I went in there once to see if I was wrong. There were so many people. Not just eating, but working in this small cubicle space. The cashier couldn't even turn around!.

People buy shirts, stickers, and license plate covers for their car. WHY!?

I used to love Taco Bell but I would never buy a TACO BELL SHIRT!.

I would get a Houde's Chili Dog Shack shirt cause they have the best chilidogs.

Latest posts

Back