Pet-Peeve Thread 4: More peeve than you can handle.

I never use any website or any other critic, etc. to judge whether a movie is worth seeing or not. For me, that's what the trailers are for.

I like the way you think.

Jack-in-the-Box is grease masquerading as food.

Then what is MacDonalds and Burger King?

Mayo on burgers is good.

People call me crazy when I say this statement. I don't care what joke I'm falling into, I love mayo on my burger.

Also, you haven't lived unless you've been to Dan's Hamburgers.

The only place that makes decent burgers is Fuddruckers.

Everywhere else sucks.

The only place that makes decent burgers is Fuddruckers.

Everywhere else sucks.

Anyone seen Idiocracy?

The main character is put in suspended animation for 500 years, and when he wakes up evolution has taken a negative turn and human society has become a group of blithering retards (more so than usual)

to show this there is a time lapse of a Fuddruckers, slowly changing it's name several times eventualing ending up being called Butt ****ers

and the Hospital is called St. Gods Hospital, and they ran out of room so they put the remaining letters horizontal to cram them in

Last edited:
When you're playing a videogame against somebody who is already better than you and winning, and just as you're about to get a point or something, you get killed/screwed up by a one-in-a-thousand chance glitch, and the other person laughs at that, and it's so unfair you want to choke them.

When you're playing a videogame against somebody who is already better than you and winning, and just as you're about to get a point or something, you get killed/screwed up by a one-in-a-thousand chance glitch, and the other person laughs at that, and it's so unfair you want to choke them.

me and my friends do that all the time to each other. Regardless of the game we laugh like crazy if one of us ****s up

Anyone seen Idiocracy?

The main character is put in suspended animation for 500 years, and when he wakes up evolution has taken a negative turn and human society has become a group of blithering retards (more so than usual)

to show this there is a time lapse of a Fuddruckers, slowly changing it's name several times eventualing ending up being called Butt ****ers

and the Hospital is called St. Gods Hospital, and they ran out of room so they put the remaining letters horizontal to cram them in

ELECTROLYTES!

Last edited:
I hate eskimos, with their blubber shoes and their walrus hats.

Oh, and mayo on burgers is great. I'm white. I'll enjoy mayo on anything.

Last edited:
I loved that movie so much

Just a great look at what could very possibly happen to society

You're gonna put water on plants?

yes

like from the toilet?

YES!

But Brando's got what plant's crave....... It's got Electrolytes

In the end I just told them I could talk to plants. Then they watered them.

Latest posts

Back