PS3 Discussion

So my PS3 is connected to my computer and has my WIndows Media Player on my PS3, but every once in awhile someone else's Media Player is on there. It won't let me look at it. It's weird.

Mine is TheeGreatOne - Owner

and the other says Stardust - Markiss.

Anyone know what this could be?

So my PS3 is connected to my computer and has my WIndows Media Player on my PS3, but every once in awhile someone else's Media Player is on there. It won't let me look at it. It's weird.

Mine is TheeGreatOne - Owner

and the other says Stardust - Markiss.

Anyone know what this could be?

Probably a neighbor on an open wireless network.

Hey, guys. Got my own PS3 now... My name is "mikefinkDOTcom" if you want to add me. Please add me! :-D We can play MK v. DC.

Today I ordered off Amazon a 400gb External usb harddrive. I'm going to format it with swissknife and copy my movie dvds to Ps3 Format and I'm going to manage the harddrive as just a big video library. I know others have probably already done this but I'm doing now ready as sony's movie service comes out here this year.

Also going to go to Library and print of list of the films I convert to that format once every two months. That when me and Lyn want to watch a film or I have people staying ect.. I can just hand them the list and say "heres the films we've got here on hard drive if you want to watch one"

First follow up on above. It came the other day. It works great. Already have on it in perfect dvd quality : Star wars I - IV (have 2 more to convert when I get the time) Iron Man , Hulk , Tropic thunder , You don't mess with the Zohan and It's still got almost 380gb left! Good buy, I recommend everyone looks in to something like that.

Second

US, February 11, 2009 - A press release was sent out today -- along with a post on the official PlayStation Blog -- that announced several PSN games during Sony's "Spring Fever" network push. Although the majority of the press release and blog post concern the upcoming release of thatgamecompany's Flower and other approaching launches, there is a list of previously unknown titles that finish off the announcement.

Besides already announced titles like Flock and Texas Cheat-em, the press release notes the following games as being available on the PlayStation Network sometime in the future: Diner Dash (likely a port of a previous version), Comet Crash, Hammer Fall, a new Worms game and Zen Pinball. Although no details are given regarding these downloadables, more information is likely to be released in the coming weeks.

:shock: new Worms! Woohoo

Anyone been on playstion home? I logged on today and had to update. Once I had there was Watchmen costumes and t-shirts for avatars in the sore. The clothes were : Black t-shirt with the yellow smiley, White/grey with the yellow smiley. The costumes = Nite Owl and Rorschach. Not sure on womens as I didn't look.

No idea if this is just the EU servers (which is also Australia, South America and a couple of others).

My Avatar is Rorschach as he was my favorite from watchmen. I shocked by only seeing 1 other Rorschach. There was however a LOT of Nite Owls. But the horrible thing they were all making Batman quotes and I asked one "Why are you making batman quotes" he said "because i'm dressed as batman." and a lot of them assumed "Nite Owl" was a name sony had come up with so they didn't get sued for having a batman costume, thats also why it's a little different.

:arrgh: I wasn't as bad them when I hadn't read it right?

Oh and best of all. Costumes are 100% Free. But since they are to celebrate movie I recommend getting them now in case they are taken down in a month or two.

I really want a ps3. I've wanted one since MGS4 was annouced, but they are just to ****ing expensive. Especially for a starving college student. Maybe someday I'll get one, a guy can pray I guess...

I finally got one of these. I got a 40 Gb Ps3 new online for 310$. My PSN name is lithz so feel free to add me, but it may be a while before I accept it as I'm still figuring stuff out. And as of now, the only game i have is Metal Gear Solid 4.

I finally got one of these. I got a 40 Gb Ps3 new online for 310$. My PSN name is lithz so feel free to add me, but it may be a while before I accept it as I'm still figuring stuff out. And as of now, the only game i have is Metal Gear Solid 4.

:rockon:

So cool I had to share my PS3 background.

000_0477.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back