PS3 Discussion

I'm waiting to see if the 3.0 firmware will allow backwards compatibility, if so, I'm trading in my fat 60GB in on a new one (my friend at GameStop said it'll trade in for about $135)

I'm waiting to see if the 3.0 firmware will allow backwards compatibility, if so, I'm trading in my fat 60GB in on a new one (my friend at GameStop said it'll trade in for about $135)

backwards compatibilit is the only reason I'm clinging to mine too

you transfer DLC to another console right, because' I'd hate to waste my 400-ish RB songs

i think all other ps3's do allow it but the graphics don't translate as well and not all games play on the emulator. You need the emotion chip.

I hope when DC Universe is out we get DC costumes for home like we have Star trek , Watchmen and Ghostbusters costumes. As I really want a batmman costume for home to go with my Batcave personal space

I was weak, I traded in my first gen 60GB model for the new one. Trade in, bonus, and I know the manager of the gamestop, so I got the employee discount, so a new one came to $150.99.

What a shame, those 60gb are like Holy grails on ebay.

EDIT: Also, my bro in law has a 60gb ps3 that his ex owned. It's broken because the genius ***** decided to stow Ninja Gaiden sigma, MGS4 and Bad Company all in the disc reader...at once. SO the thing still works (you can access the system console and connect to internet) but it can't play games. So if he's willing to hand it over, then I got a guy who can fix it for me and possibly upgrade the gb. Then I can get a new, cheaper 360.

Last edited:
It's broken because the genius ***** decided to stow Ninja Gaiden sigma, MGS4 and Bad Company all in the disc reader...at once.

Sure now he's insulted but had he have managed to create "Metal Gaiden Company" He's be held as a visionary. There is nothing wrong with experimentation. Imagine if Thomas Edison had listened to guys like you, Everyone would be sat in the dark from lack of electric lighting. Or if Isaac Newton had listened to guys like you, Everyone would just be floating from lack of gravity.

We'd be using cars powered by water, if it wasn't for guys like you who insult the great minds of our generation when they fail. Instead we have big polluting cars that require money and fuel in order to run, thus damaging the economy and causing global warming.

I hope you take this as the advise in which it is intended. except change, encourage those who fail to better themselves. It doesn't matter if the change comes in the form of new label on the side of coke can or if it comes in the form of Stem cell research that could one day give me back my left testicle after that unfortunate microwave pop-corn incident. Except it, Embrace it and watch as our world grows.

Sure now he's insulted but had he have managed to create "Metal Gaiden Company" He's be held as a visionary. There is nothing wrong with experimentation. Imagine if Thomas Edison had listened to guys like you, Everyone would be sat in the dark from lack of electric lighting. Or if Isaac Newton had listened to guys like you, Everyone would just be floating from lack of gravity.

We'd be using cars powered by water, if it wasn't for guys like you who insult the great minds of our generation when they fail. Instead we have big polluting cars that require money and fuel in order to run, thus damaging the economy and causing global warming.

I hope you take this as the advise in which it is intended. except change, encourage those who fail to better themselves. It doesn't matter if the change comes in the form of new label on the side of coke can or if it comes in the form of Stem cell research that could one day give me back my left testicle after that unfortunate microwave pop-corn incident. Except it, Embrace it and watch as our world grows.

Well, first off, Genius ***** refers to his retarded ex who apparently knows jack **** about game consoles. Secondly, you're using the wrong word for ACCEPT. Thirdly, stay off the ****ing drugs. And fourthly, Edison was a douche bag.

Well, first off, Genius ***** refers to his retarded ex who apparently knows jack **** about game consoles.

Well Duh, Of course she doesn't. Women don't don't anything about games unless it's : Wii Fit , Cooking Mama and Music games. So of course something goes wrong.

You can't be mad her she doesn't know better. Like you let a baby drive a car you can't get mad if he crashes.

Secondly, you're using the wrong word for ACCEPT.

I can except that.

Thirdly, stay off the ****ing drugs.

Scary thing? this is me OFF drugs! If I was on drugs god help us all.

And fourthly, Edison was a douche bag.

So are you, but if you invented something we'd all give you respect too.

Well Duh, Of course she doesn't. Women don't don't anything about games unless it's : Wii Fit , Cooking Mama and Music games. So of course something goes wrong.

You've obviously never heard of Frag Dolls.

You can't be mad her she doesn't know better.

I can...

Like you let a baby drive a car you can't get mad if he crashes.

...and I would never let it come to that.

I can except that.

*light chuckle*

So are you, but if you invented something we'd all give you respect too.

I am a douchebag, but I don't need an excuse to be one.

lolz

MoreYouKnow.jpg

updated to 3.0

But I wish the ps3 had a feature to let you create your own folders to arrange vidoes in. I have some films and tv episodes I copied from my dvds to ps3 format and I wish I could clean up the the video section example something like :

[Big Ban Theory]
l
[Season 1]
The Episodes​

Then I can add [Season 2] folder and episodes inside when dvd is out. And create film folders like [A-D] ect... to alphabetise films.

updated to 3.0

But I wish the ps3 had a feature to let you create your own folders to arrange vidoes in. I have some films and tv episodes I copied from my dvds to ps3 format and I wish I could clean up the the video section example something like :

[Big Ban Theory]
l
[Season 1]
The Episodes​

Then I can add [Season 2] folder and episodes inside when dvd is out. And create film folders like [A-D] ect... to alphabetise films.

Yeah, sadly I have like 3 different folders for Venture Brothers, 8 (so far) for Sarah's Ranma episodes.

No, the new update improves your background some.

Yeah I love the new update for 1 reason. the added background to things like friends list has grey box so it reads well no matter what pic you have

Latest posts

Back