PS3 Discussion

So IGN is reporting that Sony has a new firmware coming out sometime, or is working on one that will allow backwards compatibility for all PS3's. I have an expansive PS2 collection, and this prospect has me very very excited.

I read that Hulu is blocking PS3 users from accessing the website. Lame.
Yeah, that sucks.

But the price drop to $300 seems to be very possible now and might happen soon. This is good news. Though I'll be getting a new laptop first by the end of July, so we'll see when the price drop does happen and when I'll get a PS3.

I'll likely get it with MGS4 first.

Anyone here buy "Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic" :lol: this is awesome. I was going to buy The Punisher: No Mercy but having bought Infamous and Bioshock with my replacement console (old one broke about 3 months ago) I decided a offline multiplayer was the way to go. But will still buy Punisher soon.

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic, At times some moves can seem a bit bad control wise. However it's great fun. There is even a create a character and when you unlock everything and get "Puppet master" reward you get a costume of "sackboy" from LBP :lol:

I have decided. I will buy a PS3 slim next Tuesday. I will get the 120GB one.

Aren't all the slims going to be 120GB? Let me guess your going to get black one too! :lol::p

Latest posts

Back