PS3 Discussion

I'm still amused that the non-BC PS3's have the Memory Card utility for PS2

Blu-rays to Include PSP-Exclusive Digital Copies

Monumentally idiotic. Do they not realize that this only encourages piracy? Give us a format that is not tied down to a specific product and will work with all (or at least many or most) devices and you will start to curb piracy, even on a small level.

And newsflash to Sony - no one is going to buy a PSP just to get access to these downloads, which I'm sure is what they are hoping/banking on.

I hate Sony.

Blu-rays to Include PSP-Exclusive Digital Copies

Monumentally idiotic. Do they not realize that this only encourages piracy? Give us a format that is not tied down to a specific product and will work with all (or at least many or most) devices and you will start to curb piracy, even on a small level.

And newsflash to Sony - no one is going to buy a PSP just to get access to these downloads, which I'm sure is what they are hoping/banking on.

I hate Sony.

So totally agree, why they can't just make it like the digital copies, like everyone else.

Today the Mini's in the psn store were made ps3 compatible. :D Zombie tycoon is awesome!

Last edited:
I keep playing Dead Space, and wondering why after fifty kills I don't get to launch tactical nukes.

Then I remember I'm not playing the game everyone else is.

GT5 demo delivers. I can't wait to customize the cars and all that.

I just started playing on-line on MW2. Haven't played the campaign yet.

If you guys haven't added me on PS3 yet, my name is mikefinkDOTcom.

GT5 demo delivers. I can't wait to customize the cars and all that.

I just started playing on-line on MW2. Haven't played the campaign yet.

If you guys haven't added me on PS3 yet, my name is mikefinkDOTcom.
I sent you an invite back in September, but nothing happened. :wink:

If so, good thing I have not accepted.

I should have elaborated...I see user registrations here and other sites that look similar to that - that looks like a name like "Sexy Roxy" or something like that. I'm not familiar enough with PSN to know how a spammer can use a spam account but that's definitely what it looks like.

Latest posts

Back