PS3 Discussion

Re: PS3 release date and price revealed!

But how big of a following? I go everywhere and people only b!tch enough to make a big deal about FF1 - 1 billion. I love Soul calibur but not a whole lot will make it a big enough deal to be like, " OMG, I have to touch myself now." i have seriously heard people say that about FF.

WhyDidIComeToThisThread.gif

Metal Gear Solid
Devil May Cry
Onimusha
Final Fantasy
Grand Theft Auto
Metal Of Honor

and that's just a few.

gta and meDal of honor are multi platform. They could could easily put some funny, fun, badass crash bandicoot games right now and attract a kid fanbase and potentially take some cred from nintendo.

Devil may cry sux, or at least the last one did. it was not fun at all. Onimusha doesn't have a fanbase big enough to put on a global scale. That's why I only say FF and maybe MGS. That's some fun sneakin'

J. Agamemnon said:
gta and meDal of honor are multi platform. They could could easily put some funny, fun, badass crash bandicoot games right now and attract a kid fanbase and potentially take some cred from nintendo.

The guys that did Crash didn't want to do him anymore. They do the Jax and Daxter games which are pretty big. I forgot that they started to mutil the last two. But PS has a big following. I'm one of them.

Well, I know PS has a big following, I'm saying they don't too many origianl games that are up the with the mario,dk, link, metroid, kirby, etc. legacy. They just have a lot of games that play better on their platform than on gc.

I think Sony should get creative quit making dead technology (cd players) and focus more on the system instead of letting third parties do the work for them. Which even then, they're making money. But I'm saying I don't want a system where I can buy games that are on the one I have now or will be on the one I have then (sounds confusing). I'd like to buy some original games. onimusha is 3rd party, as is most of their "only for sony" games like FF.

Well, I've been in a bad mood all week but now I'm back to my cheery self and I'm sick of arguing. That being said, everything J. Agamemnon has said in my absence is unequivocally, 1000% correct. So...
Desmond.jpg

Hail great Master of Moons!!!!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

slimjim said:
Argueing is useless!
32814441287.gif
Exactly. We should have taken out our switchblades and settled this like men.

slimjim said:
Argueing is useless!
32814441287.gif

Go away, you keep talking about how arguing is useless and at the same time you want someone to argue with you. At least we're talking about the thread. Last i checked, this was a place where people could get along and express their opinions freely without being ridiculed by 15 yr olds that have nothing better than pester people they don't know.

Now soak up all this attention you're getting b/c it's gonna be the last.

Sony, get back to the basics.

J. Agamemnon said:
Go away, you keep talking about how arguing is useless and at the same time you want someone to argue with you. At least we're talking about the thread. Last i checked, this was a place where people could get along and express their opinions freely without being ridiculed by 15 yr olds that have nothing better than pester people they don't know.

Now soak up all this attention you're getting b/c it's gonna be the last.

Sony, get back to the basics.
Who the **** is you talking to cuz I hope it aint me. I'm trying to keep everything niice while you just got a warning from E.....

Last edited:

OOH....who's arguing now? hmm hmm hmm? A warning? I'm 22, I'm not getting kicked out of school. Besides, I'm not afraid to express my thoughts. You'll learn when you're older young padawan...says obi-wan-agamemnon

Last edited:

J. Agamemnon said:
OOH....who's arguing now? hmm hmm hmm?
Cuz your acting like dick! I'm trying to cool things over by posting fun gifs and you gonna try to start something again.

so here's one more for ya :p

stupidposts0zk1.gif

Last edited:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH NO, DON'T, PLEASE, NOT MY COPY MACHINE. please I'd take out Mike Bolton anytime.

Latest posts

Back