USAnetwork.com/psych:

We here at Psych founded our business on several principles - one of which is not working more than seven weeks in a row. With that, we'd like to inform you that the Psych Office will be closed for a week to make room for the U.S. Open on USA.

BUT ... Shawn and Gus will be back with brand-new episodes on Friday, September 7 at 10/9C with the premiere of "Rob-a-Bye Baby." The lowdown: A burglary ring is hitting Santa Barbara, all in the middle of the day, leaving no trace of how they gained access. Shawn wants on the case, but Vick has an even more important job for Psych: she needs them to find her a new nanny. A task Shawn readily accepts as a way into the burglary case.

Last edited:
Next week is the season finale?

How many episodes is that? I swear it only seemed like maybe 7. What the hell?
It's the "mid-season" finale. Like how FOX has done it with Prison Break, so to speak.

The show will return in January for the last 7 episodes. Last night was #8 and next week is #9.

Also next week, Kevin Sorbo!

Ah....I see. It was advertised as the season finale.

Kevin Sorbo as Dog The Bounty Hunter. Woot!

So your a Sorbo fan... would it lower your opion of him if I said that he may be appearing on Smallville as Kara's Father in the next season...

Anyways I love this show and can't wait to see next weeks episode.

I just watched the "American Duo" episode again.

Even on reruns and the mystery solved this show is still amazing. We all need a Shawn Spencer and Gus in our lives.

Psych! gets its first Christmas special!!!

PSYCH HOLIDAY EPISODE
FRIDAY DECEMBER 7 10/9C

Shawn and Gus can't hold in their big secret any longer: on Friday, December 7 at 10/9C, USA will air the first Psych Holiday Episode! The scoop: Christmas with the Gusters is ruined when evidence in a murder case leads the police straight to Gus' dad. Phylicia Rashad and Ernie Hudson guest star as the Gusters in the premiere of "Gus' Dad May Have Killed an Old Guy"!

Last edited:
USA won't put the episode online until today. Sometime today (if not already) it will be up on Pysch!'s official website.

The holiday episode was hilarious. I can't wait to see it again tonight. I like how every year Shawn and his father have a tradition to give each other gifts and try to figure it out in a week or so. And Shawn's reveal of him figuring out was great.

This christmas special was counted as part of the season (episode 10). What's odd (but no biggie) is that Monk's special isn't counted as part of any season, or so I read online. I think it was on USA...

Anywas, Psych! (as well as Monk) return Friday, January 11th for their second half of the season!!! :rockon:

The next episode for Jan. 11th:

"There's Something About Mira"

Shawn's world is turned upside-down during a missing person case that comes from an unexpected client – Gus' wife! Guest-Stars: Kerry Washington.

Kerry Washington!?!?!?!

I love her.

She's going in the Special Lady Thread one day. I swear its.

Last edited:
PsychPromo.jpg

Latest posts

Back