USA is going to do another all-day Psych! marathon on Friday.

w00t-w00t!

I know! It's all the episodes of Season3 so far. I've seen all of them at least twice already. So the only one I'm recording is the Bounty Hunter episode.

Did Kevin Sorbo just wink at me? :lol:

Here's a fun fact.

Just like the creators of How I Met Your Mother have a band and they created/sing the show's theme song, the creators of Psych also created/sang the song for Psych.

Who else loves the pineapple gag on the show? Since the series premiere, the pineapple has become like a staple of the show. It even appeared again in the Christmas special.

I've been DVR'ing the Season2 reruns at night and watching them in the morning before work.

Everyone should get their daily dose of Psych in the morning. Part of a balanced breakfast of awesome.

"Are you a fan of delicious flavor?" :lol:

I've been DVR'ing the Season2 reruns at night and watching them in the morning before work.

Everyone should get their daily dose of Psych in the morning. Part of a balanced breakfast of awesome.

"Are you a fan of delicious flavor?" :lol:
Yeah, I've been watching them at 1am. Hilarity never ceases to ensue.

I think most of the funniest moments of the show come from Dule Hill's reactions to James Roday's off-the-wallness.

Dule Hill and James Roday are seriously the best team on-screen.

Hmmm.....I'm gonna have to think about that one.

You've got Zach Braff and Donald Faison. NPH and Wayne Brady. Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey.

I know there's more...but I think Hill and Roday are definitley up there.

I don't know, Zach Braff and Donald Faison are damn good as well

Hmmm.....I'm gonna have to think about that one.

You've got Zach Braff and Donald Faison. NPH and Wayne Brady. Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey.

I know there's more...but I think Hill and Roday are definitley up there.

I don't know, Zach Braff and Donald Faison are damn good as well

Brother?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back