I'm glad it's back. Kerry Washington was hilarious. And so was Gus going ga-ga over her.

Seriously some great show here.

When I was watching the behind-the-scenes on the DVD, the creator, Steve Franks, had this idea for years. He pitched it long ago to some company (I forgot who) and the idea was rejected because they thought it was horrible. Then he was talking to a friend, and afterwards he had a meeting with lots of studio execs and USA was the one who gave him the shot.

And now poop on everyone else. This was the highest rated TV premiere in 2006 and it still does excellent today. Hell, season 3 was renewed around the beginning of season 2!

I'm glad it's back. Kerry Washington was hilarious. And so was Gus going ga-ga over her.

Seriously some great show here.

When I was watching the behind-the-scenes on the DVD, the creator, Steve Franks, had this idea for years. He pitched it long ago to some company (I forgot who) and the idea was rejected because they thought it was horrible. Then he was talking to a friend, and afterwards he had a meeting with lots of studio execs and USA was the one who gave him the shot.

And now poop on everyone else. This was the highest rated TV premiere in 2006 and it still does excellent today. Hell, season 3 was renewed around the beginning of season 2!

I have been to known to pull a Gus when it comes to certain women. There's this one girl on base....ooooooweeeeee!

I become a babbling twit when I "talk" to her. She thinks its cute.

It's funny- when I was watching the Psych DVD, I noticed how in the wedding episode "Speak now, or forever hold your piece" (Episode 3), two things (maybe 3---yeah, 3) reminded me about last Friday's episode.

Gus talked about how he wouldn't have Shawn as his best man (and he didn't!) and Shawn was like, "I already have my speech ready." (and he did!). But the best part of all was how Gus caught the flowers at the end. "Gus, you're next!" AND HE WAS! :lol:

Now, I'm not saying that all that led to us having the episode we did on Friday, but it's cool how it matched up, and all.

Last edited:
PsychPromo.jpg
I love that.

I should really watch this show more, but it's on a lousy time slot here and I still haven't found a decent bootleg DVD here, other than the ones that compress the quality of a season's worth of episodes to fit onto one disc.

This isn't a dis on the show, but I think the dialogue reads funnier than when it's spoken. It's insane and I keep having back-breaking laughter spasms.
Lassiter: You missed something. We found prints.

Shawn: Was he in a Little Red Corvette?

Gus: Under A Cherry Moon?

Lassiter: FINGER-prints!

Watching an episode of Pysch! right now, from the first season, episode nine.

Muffin Girl from How I Met Your Mother is in it. I squeal with glee. Sexynurse come sover ot see what I Was happy about, and says.

"She was fatter in How I Met Your Mother."

She's bitter today because of the Supervisor thing. But that comment was made with lots of venom. It was hilarious, so I mentioned it. She then tried to explain herself.

Then she admitted she was bitter.

Do you really want to know what happened next? I'll give you a hint.

It was wet.

Watching an episode of Pysch! right now, from the first season, episode nine.

Muffin Girl from How I Met Your Mother is in it. I squeal with glee. Sexynurse come sover ot see what I Was happy about, and says.

"She was fatter in How I Met Your Mother."

She's bitter today because of the Supervisor thing. But that comment was made with lots of venom. It was hilarious, so I mentioned it. She then tried to explain herself.

Then she admitted she was bitter.

Do you really want to know what happened next? I'll give you a hint.

It was wet.

OH YEAH!

*high five*

I love Victoria. There's this country-western DVD with her at Blockbuster. I wanna rent it just to see her. But I'm worried about being bored outta my mind.

Roday. Easily.

I think its case solved-----I'm Roday and Houde is Hill.

I'm just pissed because I wanted the Super Sniffer.

Meanwhile I'm always trying to use your car for everything, even though I have my own transportation.

And then there's the whole me constantly making a scene thing.

This Friday's episode:

"The Old and The Restless"

A missing persons case from a posh retirement community turns into a family affair when Shawn and Gus must team up with Henry to solve the case.

Also:

How well do you know Psych's partners-in-crimefighting? We'll give you a clue and you give us who the clue describes: Gus or Shawn. Come on, don't be a gooey chocolate chip cookie. Give it a shot!

Take the quiz

My results:
17 / 18 = 94.4%

Nice! Break out the mortarboards and gowns, because someone just earned an advanced degree in Psych-ology. You're a Shawnophile. You're a Gusologist. And we suspect you're spending entirely too much time inside watching your Psych DVDs. So go out into the world and tell all your friends you aced this quiz. You could use some sun.

Got this one wrong:
8. Does a mean Lennie impersonation from "Of Mice and Men".
You Answered: b. INCORRECT!
Correct Answer: a.

And I forgot about it. Dammit. I remembered about Shawn doing it when it was too late. GRRR.

Edit:

More Fun!

Who's your perfect partner?

Luis, your perfect partner is: GUS.

You're definitely Guster-bait. You've got all your ducks in a row, which is absolutely necessary, because you're a multitasker. You're not happy unless you got three things going at once- it's one of your special talents and you make it look effortless. You and Gus definitely rock the mic because you're efficient, and you know when the work is done - it's time for fun!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back