Picked up a DVD of the first nine episodes of season 2.

Fabulous, what $1.75 can get you in my country.

Henry Spencer: [reading his horoscope] Sagittarius: Please return the BB gun you confiscated from your son in the second grade. P.S. You are a cranky-pants.

Last edited:
Okay first, the episode last week was awesome. Loved Henry teaming up with the guys and actually enjoying being in the fancy old folk's home than solving the case.

Now, I'm starting to watch last night's episode, and I LOVE and laughed hysterically when they put the theme song in spanish to go along with the episode. Genius.

Meh. This week's episode was a little weak compared to some of the others.

I mean Shawn faking Spanish was hilarious and the fact that everyone else was so enthralled by latin soaps was funny. And even the opening credits. But overall it was weak.

[youtube]IHwM6KuIdWc[/youtube]

I love how they change the theme/opening credits to suit the episode at hand. First it was with the x-mas episode, and now this.

Last edited:
I KNEW IT!

I KNEW IT!

I KNEW IT!

I knew that what Henry had to say to Shawn was about his mom. The way he acted, the way he moved...it SCREAMED "Shawn's mom is coming." But damn, I thought they would at least show her.

Still, this was a great season finale. I think I liked it more than last year's. When Gus acts afraid, you can't help but laugh all the time.

I can't wait until next season. Only 5 months to go.

EDIT:

Just announced-

Psych Season Two DVD to be released on June 10th, 2008.

Last edited:
Lassiter is one of the reasons why I can't take Jericho's Phil Constantino (also played by Timothy Omundson) seriously.

I saw the finale, as I waited in the waiting room of my mechanic as he looked over the details of the estimate and the fender bender I had months ago.

I liked it. The whole mummy thing was awesome.

I knew that what Henry had to say to Shawn was about his mom. The way he acted, the way he moved...it SCREAMED "Shawn's mom is coming." But damn, I thought they would at least show her.

They probably hadn't cast her yet.

Lassiter is one of the reasons why I can't take Jericho's Phil Constantino (also played by Timothy Omundson) seriously.

You had that problem too?

And I love the subtle notion that by adding a stylishly different goatee to his character, it would make the differentiation between Constantino and Lassiter that much more easier.

When it totally isn't. :lol:

They probably hadn't cast her yet.

Which make me wonder who is gonna be good enough to be able to play off both that light-antics of Shawn and still be strong enough to deal with his father?

When Gus acts afraid, you can't help but laugh all the time.

I liked it. The whole mummy thing was awesome.

I loved Gus' reactions to every "scary" moment. Classic comedy.

And the way Gus runs? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I saw the season finale, this is a great show, I should watch it more. The best thing is the whole series feels like Scientifically Doomed, awesome. The banter between Gus and Shawn reminds me of Houde and Doom so much

Last edited:
I saw the season finale, this is a great show, I should watch it more. The best thing is the whole series feels like Scientifically Doomed, awesome. The banter between Gus and Shawn reminds me of Houde and Doom so much

If Psych had no budget and had UC characters starring in it....it would be Scientifically Doomed.

And that's completely unintentional on my part.

You had that problem too?

And I love the subtle notion that by adding a stylishly different goatee to his character, it would make the differentiation between Constantino and Lassiter that much more easier.

When it totally isn't. :lol:
You are right. That is pretty much all the distinction boils down to.

The only OTHER thing that sets them apart is that Constantino hasn't had a Psych-Out moment yet.

Latest posts

Back