Alan Ruck (who guest-starred in Eureka earlier) will also guest-star in tomorrow's Psych summer finale. He was just shown in another promo for the episode.

Mid-season finale was great. Shawn's dad didn't have much of a part though.

What am I going to do on Fridays now? Socialize?

When the show returns with it's 9th episode:

Season 3. Episode 9.

Title
: N/A

Synopsis: Shawn and Gus get a visit from an old camp friend, Jason. When he tells them he bought the camp and now has a missing counselor, Shawn freaks out but still goes investigates. What they find surprises almost everyone.

Airdate: N/A

--------

The greatest thing I've seen this season?

The Pysch-Out where they asked "What Would Al B. Sure Say?" Oh yeah.....mmmmm......rollerderby girls.

Could it be that we get two episodes in December???

While there is no date yet for episode 9 officially given, episode 10 (like last year) is this year's Christmas episode. So if we get that in December, it must mean 9 as well, correct? It is possible they could just not air what's scheduled to be the 9th episode until January (therefore switching ep. #'s with the x-mas one), so we'll see.

Also, as for the Christmas one:

Season 3. Episode 10.

Title
: Christmas Joy

Synopsis: Gus's family, including his sister Joy, comes to town for the holidays. The Santa from the local mall was arrested and put in jail and when a little girl comes into Psych and asks them to help get Santa out of jail, Joy convinces them they need to help.

Airdate: December 2008

Last edited:
Psych has been renewed for a 4th season.

Sah-weet. :rockon:

Also, the Christmas episode date is announced, and it won't be in December. It's also been switched to the 9th episode of season 3.

Season 3. Episode 9.

Title
: Christmas Joy

Synopsis: Gus' family, including his sister Joy, come to town for the holidays. When the Santa from the local mall is arrested and put in jail, a little girl comes into Psych and asks them to help get Santa out.

Airdate: November 28, 2008

Last edited:
New episode listed:

Season 3. Episode 12.

Title
: "Earth, Wind… and…"

Synopsis: Partnered with an arson inspector named Morgan, Shawn and Gus attempt to bring an arsonist to justice before he or she can strike again.

Airdate: TBA 2009

The episodes have been rearranged. Here is the new current episode list order as of December 20th:

Season 3. Episode 10.

Title
: "Six Feet Under the Sea"

Synopsis: When Shabby the sea lion is found dead after being released into the wild, Shawn sets out to prove it was murder and stumbles onto a bigger mystery.

Airdate: 1/9/09

-----------------------------------------

Season 3. Episode 11.

Title
: "Lassie Did a Bad, Bad Thing"

Synopsis: Shawn and Gus must prove Lassiter's innocence when he's on the hook for a murder inside of the Santa Barbara Police Department.

Airdate: 1/16/09

Season 3. Episode 12.

Title
: "Earth, Wind and...Wait for It"

Synopsis: Partnered with an arson inspector named Morgan, Shawn and Gus attempt to bring an arsonist to justice before he or she can strike again.

Airdate: 1/23/09

Season 3. Episode 13.

Title
: "Any Given Friday Night at 10PM, 9PM Central"

Synopsis: Shawn and Gus are undercover at a football training camp after one of the guys is found dead.

Airdate: 1/30/09

Season 3. Episode 14.

Title
: "TBA"

Synopsis: N/A

Airdate: 2/6/09

Season 3. Episode 15.

Title
: "Tuesday the 17th"

Synopsis: Shawn and Gus are hired by a childhood friend to find a missing camp counselor who disappeared near their old sleep-away campgrounds. Upon their arrival, spooky activity abounds and they must uncover if the dark past of the abandoned camp has come back to life.

Airdate: 2/13/09

Season 3. Episode 16.

Title
: "TBA"

Synopsis: N/A

Airdate: 2/20/09

my cousin showed me a couple of episodes of this from the first season. It was really funny! it's good to see a fresh idea for a show every once in a while.

The finale of this season will be:

Season 3. Episode 16.

Title
: "An Evening With Mr. Yang"

Synopsis: After eluding capture and disappering years ago, the famed Yin Yang serial killer is back, and he's set his sights on Shawn. Cybill Shepherd and Rachael Leigh Cook reprise their roles in the season finale...and watch for a secret celebrity role of Mr. Yang.

Airdate: 2/20/09

-------------------------------------------------------

I wonder who Mr. Yang will be. Hmm...

"Six Feet Under the Sea."

Awesome. Psych has truly returned to what made it awesome in the first place (and next episode seems no different). I wish Shawn could've ridden the dolphin. I don't mean for us to actually see it, but for him to have done it. It was hilarious with him saying about riding a whale instead. :lol:

The preview for this week's episode ("Lassie did a bad, bad thing.") is awesome in itself.

Shawn: You really want to know my process?

Lassie: YES!

Shawn: It's starts with a, "HOLLA!"

Gus: And if there's time, we go "Thundercats....HOOOO!"

:lol::lol:

Another great episode. The awesomeness of Psych we love. The awesome lines from the preview still were hilarious. I love it when Gus plays along. :lol:

I miss the classic screaming, though. Hope we don't go too many more episodes without them.

And wow, Shawn & Gus had two first-timers visiting the office! It was cool seeing Chief Vick and Lassie there. Then naturally, of course, Lassie looking comfortable like he owned the place, heh.

Poor Shawn, though. Those two hits had to hurt like hell...

The fire arson episode was very good. Not as good as the last two episodes, but nonetheless was enjoyable. I really thought I had solved who the killer was, thinking it was the young fireman guy who used to be a cop. I thought to myself, "Booyah, I actually solved who the arson guy is!"

But nope. Wrong-o!

I didn't suspect the arson inspector's supervisor. When the episode began, the person looked to be skinny, so I never suspected the guy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back