Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Last night's episode was great. I think my favorite line was when Shawn had that green shirt and said after coming back into his father's house, "A little girl just cried when she looked at this shirt." :lol:

Having their 5th grade bully who was taller then them be shorter by almost 2 feet was hilarious. And I knew Gus was the 2nd spitter! I figured it out not long after a 2nd spitter was mentioned.

And as always, next episode is looking awesome. Gus as a psychic? Hilarity is to ensue.

Not going bald before 20? This changes EVERYTHING! :lol:

Such a really great show. It also didn't dawn on me that the actor who plays Shawn also was the dick racer in the Dukes of Hazzard movie.

Not that you all care.

This week Gus gets the psychic powers!!!!

Also....I've have deduced that Houde is Gus and I am Shawn. I wish that there was an easier way to say this.....but Ice is Detective Juliet O'Hara. Sorry bro. You just are. You're in the clique.....but you're technically THE MAN....so we have you at an arm's length. You're cool though. See? Told you there was no easy way to say that.

Such a really great show. It also didn't dawn on me that the actor who plays Shawn also was the dick racer in the Dukes of Hazzard movie.

Not that you all care.
Yeah, I remember that. He was also in another movie where he and some guys went to some place because it was the "magical field of weed" or something like that. Forgot what the movie was called.

Also....I've have deduced that Houde is Gus and I am Shawn. I wish that there was an easier way to say this.....but Ice is Detective Juliet O'Hara. Sorry bro. You just are. You're in the clique.....but you're technically THE MAN....so we have you at an arm's length. You're cool though. See? Told you there was no easy way to say that.
*Sigh*

Ohs well.

But one of the best things about Psych is when Shawn comes up with nicknames for either Gus or both. And how awesome was it when Shawn was at the locker with the posters from Miami Vice? :lol:

Last Friday's episode was one of the funniest yet.

I laughed at every time Gus played psychic. Who knew that even doing just random things to pretend you're a psychic wasn't as easy as Shawn makes it out to be? :lol:

I knew that girl wasn't the killer. Right when Gus was about to explain, I went, "Oh damn. Something tells me she's not the killer." The reaction afterwards was priceless.

But the best part is definetly when Gus and Shawn both explained what happend. Awesomeness, indeed. :lol:

Damn, I love this show. :rockon:

I also like how at the end they always have this little extra "gag-reel" stuff they always show. I loved how in the last season it was them singing.

New episode tonight! :rockon:

I can't wait to see this guys back in school.

"If I knew what you just said...I'd still be a virgin." :lol:

Anyone watch last Friday's episode? Awesome.

It was great to see the guy's as lecturers (though I think it would've been more hilarious to go with Gus' undercover plan :lol:). But it was also great to see Julie take in charge for once. A year between Season 1 episode 2 and Season 2 episode 7.

(Wow. 7 episodes already? This season's almost over! We only have 16 episodes in season 2.)

The kids in the interrogation room scene was hilarious. Although it made me want to punch the kids. Poor Lassiter. I wonder if Timothy (plays Lassiter) really broke his arm. He's had it in the show for two straight episodes.

Well, now with the tennis thing going on next week, Psych (as well as Monk) return with a new episode next week, on September 7th.

I'm thinking after that we might have another break, maybe a month. After that episode, the season will be halfway over, and they'll probably end the season in January like with the first season.

EDIT:

Heh. Just found out that James Roday (Shawn) is actually married to Maggie Lawsone (Julie). Look at that.

Last edited:
Heh. Just found out that James Roday (Shawn) is actually married to Maggie Lawsone (Julie). Look at that.

Really? Wow. Thats interesting.

Last episode was great. Great character moments, Classic Shawn and Gus Moments, and some cool Lassiter/ Jules scenes.

Stinks there's not a new episode this week. :l

Really? Wow. Thats interesting.
Yeah, read that Maggie is his spouse. Far as know, that means they're married, right?

Edit: Ok, he's going out with her, not married. I thought spouse meant marriage, but nope. Was wrong.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back