Punisher MAX (Ennis #1-60) Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: Punisher MAX Series Discussion *Spoilers*

Most comic arcs don't have anywhere near this amount of story by part 2. Great stuff so far.

I know. It's just wonderful to have a comic this good.

What a cool idea to give Punisher a baby. There is no way this can end well for him.

If the solicit for PUNISHER #50 was "A villain shows up with his kid" - we'd all be rolling our eyes. It's a ****ing crappy idea I'm sure they've done before - probably in the 90s.

But because it's Ennis - who is awsome at writing the Punisher - and he writes it this way - we all cheer for the sky.

I have no illusions that the idea isn't particularly good - but it's execution is just mind-blowing.

I'm not digging the art but it's not too bad. The story makes up for any of the art's lacking.

Parlov's great! I'm so glad it's him doing Barracuda again! *glee*

I have all the trades up thru volume. I read the first 4 consecutive and have read volume 7 just cuz. i love the way Ennis handles the Punisher. He writes awesome over-the-top violence and extreme situations very well. The art looks pretty nice with the way it is colored, looks almost like painted colors instead of computers.

#52 was totally Taftical.

I'm sure that Barracuda shot the pilot's head or an animal and not the baby. I reckon, in the end, he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Regardless... I WANT THE NEXT ISSUE NOW! We're only on part 3! And it's awesome! This is soooo good!

5/5 Tafts!

The scene in the car where he says she ain't pulling on his heartstrings - I reckon she IS. Completely.

I actually got around to reading my Punisher Max comics I bought. I will admit it is very well done and I will say it a great version of the punisher , However it is not my type of comic , I couldn't really get in to it so I'm dropping this.

That is a well-reasoned, lucid, point.

BURN THE HERETIC!

I actually got around to reading my Punisher Max comics I bought. I will admit it is very well done and I will say it a great version of the punisher , However it is not my type of comic , I couldn't really get in to it so I'm dropping this.

Your opinion has been duly noted.

Expect DSF to burn you alive in the morning.

This issue was so rockin'. Another set-up issue for things to come....but it showed all the planning involved in stuff like this. Not just Frank going out with a gun and shooting random bad guys.

I think this will be interesting if the baby is dead. Frank might start questioning himself, if he's really making a difference.

Ennis, tends to do a lot of scares when people aren't dead tho. Remember preacher?

Latest posts

Back