Runaways Vol. 3 (Terry Moore/Humberto Ramos) (Spoilers)

It was okay, but the ending was a bit poopy. I'm pretty sure this story was done earlier, except Karolina left instead of Xavin. The whole "aliens come demanding a runaway, the runaway leaves" schtick. :/

Because the Girl to Boy ratio is way too high?

...Well, it is! We need some testosterone here.

Okay, I really liked the latest issue especially the composite zombie at the end. Also, I would totally have the same reaction as Chase and Vic when they learned about the zombies.

THE END?!? THE END?!? THE END?!?

WHAT TYPE OF ENDING IS THIS?!? I DON'T UNDERSTAND A WORD OF THE LAST 4 ISSUES..............(breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out)............. someone tell what in the name of the holy father of the abyss just happened. When Xavin (my favorite runaway) left, i was pissed, but I accepted it. Just the way things go sometimes.

But I don't understand anything after that.....the voice in molly's head tells her to go to san fran, for what? an outing with wolverine? (i enjoyed her pissing everyone off, but nothing else). the mini truth or dare was cool.

and, and.......someone tell me what happened cuz i don't understand Old lace dieing, uncle stein being trapped in a trans-dimensional thingy then escaping, and what is he sorry for. and who the **** is he???. Chase is in a coma.....and, and, the messed up love triangles.......my head hurts.....

Last edited:
Well, the Molly going to San Francisco thing was because at the time it was the big thing for all the X-Books, the Runaways had met the X-Men before so Molly wanting to go check things out wasn't really a surprise. As for the last arc...I don't really know, it seems to me that Kathryn Immonen has some unusual storytelling quirks, where she keeps the reader in the dark about a lot of things but then takes so long to reveal anything it gets very confusing.

Latest posts

Back