The dogs barking at Cameron was also cool.

Enrique was fun, but the whole episode was just boring. I doubt I'll watch episode 3.

I'm still trying to figure out what kinda models they're using. Obviously their not using the T1000-liquid metal model....but seeing as how this evil Terminator can put himself back together, he's a step up from the Terminator in the first film.

And I'm assuming that LT and these other Terminators are early versions of the the ones used in T3?

Ugh.

HowlidayInn (5:49:38 PM): Hey, you want to know something amazing?
KungFu Maxwell (5:49:41 PM): Hm?
HowlidayInn (5:49:42 PM): It will shock you.
HowlidayInn (5:49:45 PM): You probably won't believe me.
KungFu Maxwell (5:49:49 PM): Tell me anyway.
HowlidayInn (5:49:57 PM): Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is actually pretty good.
HowlidayInn (5:50:01 PM): I mean, it's not great
HowlidayInn (5:50:06 PM): But it's actually fun to watch
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:06 PM): What?
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:07 PM): No.
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:10 PM): I don't believe you.
HowlidayInn (5:50:14 PM): Not even like "This is so cheesy and ****ty! Ha ha!"
HowlidayInn (5:50:19 PM): But, like, actual good lines.
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:32 PM): What?
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:33 PM): No.
HowlidayInn (5:50:34 PM): First of all, they completely blast T3 out of continuity.
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:36 PM): Bull****.
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:41 PM): I don't believe this.
HowlidayInn (5:50:43 PM): Second of all
HowlidayInn (5:50:48 PM): Sarah Connor... actually does things.
HowlidayInn (5:50:50 PM): I'm not kidding.
HowlidayInn (5:50:54 PM): She doesn't whine and bull**** and moan.
HowlidayInn (5:50:56 PM): She shoots things.
KungFu Maxwell (5:51:00 PM): Meh.
KungFu Maxwell (5:51:04 PM): I refuse to believe this.
HowlidayInn (5:51:10 PM): Well, she does...
HowlidayInn (5:51:12 PM): But only in monologues
HowlidayInn (5:51:18 PM): While shooting Terminators
HowlidayInn (5:51:21 PM): And procuring fake IDs
KungFu Maxwell (5:51:23 PM): Uh huh
KungFu Maxwell (5:51:32 PM): I don't believe this.
HowlidayInn (5:51:43 PM): And they actually remember that the River Terminator is a robot.
KungFu Maxwell (5:51:44 PM): My mind can't comprehend this right now.
HowlidayInn (5:52:06 PM): There's this one scene where they're in an apartment with an evil Terminator outside and she got electrocuted and needs time to reboot
HowlidayInn (5:52:13 PM): So John is starting to haul her out to the fire escape
HowlidayInn (5:52:25 PM): And Sarah stops hiim
HowlidayInn (5:52:27 PM): And throws her out the window
KungFu Maxwell (5:52:34 PM): Lies.
HowlidayInn (5:52:36 PM): Also, in this one scene
HowlidayInn (5:52:38 PM): Sarah gets on a motorcycle
KungFu Maxwell (5:52:40 PM): You are making this up.
HowlidayInn (5:52:45 PM): And drives it towards a Terminator
HowlidayInn (5:53:00 PM): And jumps off like thirty feet away from him after sharply turning the motorcycle
KungFu Maxwell (5:53:08 PM): No.
KungFu Maxwell (5:53:09 PM): No.
KungFu Maxwell (5:53:10 PM): No.
HowlidayInn (5:53:13 PM): So it hits him in the legs in a shower of sparks and shrapnel.
KungFu Maxwell (5:53:14 PM): I don't believe you.
KungFu Maxwell (5:53:17 PM): It's ****ty.
HowlidayInn (5:53:21 PM): Also, in this one scene, there's a naked Terminator
HowlidayInn (5:53:24 PM): No flesh, just metal
HowlidayInn (5:53:29 PM): And its body is separated from its head
HowlidayInn (5:53:36 PM): And the body is in a junkyard with this guy
HowlidayInn (5:53:45 PM): And the last thing we see is it stepping ominously towards him
HowlidayInn (5:53:47 PM): And in the next scene
HowlidayInn (5:54:11 PM): This guy dressed from head to toe with a motorcycle helmet on appears in the home of the man who has the head (he bought it on eBay or something)
HowlidayInn (5:54:18 PM): And I'm like "Oh, empty helmet"
HowlidayInn (5:54:19 PM): But it turns out
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:24 PM): Well
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:27 PM): In the OC...
HowlidayInn (5:54:27 PM): The Terminator ripped the junkyard guy's head off
HowlidayInn (5:54:31 PM): And stuck it on his body.
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:37 PM): Ryan and Marissa are totally about to hook up.
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:39 PM): I could tell.
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:43 PM): From the look she was giving him.
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:51 PM): God, what a ****ing slut, right?
HowlidayInn (5:54:55 PM): Whore.
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:57 PM): She's going to break Derek's heart.
HowlidayInn (5:55:27 PM): I hope he smashes her face through a glass windshield
HowlidayInn (5:55:31 PM): And then slits his wrists with the shards
HowlidayInn (5:55:32 PM): Also...
HowlidayInn (5:55:40 PM): In the scene where River Terminator has infiltrated John's school...
HowlidayInn (5:55:45 PM): He talks to her...
HowlidayInn (5:55:58 PM): And I swear to God, it sounds almost exactly like someone talking to one of those AIM artificial intelligences.
HowlidayInn (5:56:02 PM): You know, those chat bots?
HowlidayInn (5:56:14 PM): But at the same time, he didn't seem like a total dip**** for not figuring out what she was.
HowlidayInn (5:56:22 PM): Oh, and when she turned out to be a robot
HowlidayInn (5:56:25 PM): John was like "Whatever."
HowlidayInn (5:56:31 PM): And then they had a car chase.
HowlidayInn (5:56:35 PM): No angst
HowlidayInn (5:56:37 PM): No *****ing
HowlidayInn (5:56:41 PM): No "This can't be happening!"
HowlidayInn (5:56:53 PM): Just car chase, gunfight, Terminator with exposed metal under torn-up flesh...
KungFu Maxwell (5:56:53 PM): Well
KungFu Maxwell (5:56:56 PM): In the OC...
HowlidayInn (5:57:02 PM): No matter how many times they show a Terminator with one red eye and a shredded scalp
KungFu Maxwell (5:57:02 PM): Ryan and Derek were bonding and ****.
KungFu Maxwell (5:57:04 PM): On his boat.
HowlidayInn (5:57:06 PM): It never stops looking cool.
KungFu Maxwell (5:57:17 PM): And now Ryan is stabbing him in the back.
KungFu Maxwell (5:57:21 PM): And it's depressing me.
HowlidayInn (5:57:52 PM): And in this one scene, they took five minutes to explain to this guy the premise of the series
HowlidayInn (5:58:01 PM): And the exposition was so beautifully worked in, it moved me to tears.
HowlidayInn (5:58:19 PM): Because it was all in the context of an FBI guy explaining to him Sarah's psychotic ramblings in the asylum she was in in the second movie.
HowlidayInn (5:58:28 PM): And then it cut to Sarah being awesome.
HowlidayInn (5:58:38 PM): I think it was the scene where she sends John off to get first aid for her gunshot wound
HowlidayInn (5:58:51 PM): And then she turns to River Terminator and is like, "Stitch it up before he gets back."
HowlidayInn (5:59:49 PM): Seriously
HowlidayInn (5:59:54 PM): It's... actually...
HowlidayInn (5:59:57 PM): Dare I say it...
HowlidayInn (5:59:59 PM): Quality television.

Sometimes, I like those dip**** teenagers who never think things through, can't lie for crap, create drama everywhere they go, and go through denial and try to leave whatever conflict they've been plunged into every other episode.

But for once, it's nice to have an adult protagonist. Someone who thinks on her feet. A hardened soldier rather than someone new to the story's conflict. A brilliant liar and experienced tactician. It's nice to watch a scene and go "Oh, that's clever!" instead of yelling "YOU ****ING NIMROD."

Sarah Connor is one of a kind. I want her to stay on my TV for a very, very long time.

I agree with every single thing Bass said...

but y'know what? So what? I enjoy it. I enjoy it in the same way I enjoyed Highlander or Renegade. It's just good old, classic, syndicated action television, but it's not syndicated.

I'm a sucker for Summer Glau.

but yeah... It's dumb. You just have to understand it in the context of, like, being bootleg Terminator.

Last edited:
HowlidayInn (5:49:38 PM): Hey, you want to know something amazing?
KungFu Maxwell (5:49:41 PM): Hm?
HowlidayInn (5:49:42 PM): It will shock you.
HowlidayInn (5:49:45 PM): You probably won't believe me.
KungFu Maxwell (5:49:49 PM): Tell me anyway.
HowlidayInn (5:49:57 PM): Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is actually pretty good.
HowlidayInn (5:50:01 PM): I mean, it's not great
HowlidayInn (5:50:06 PM): But it's actually fun to watch
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:06 PM): What?
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:07 PM): No.
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:10 PM): I don't believe you.
HowlidayInn (5:50:14 PM): Not even like "This is so cheesy and ****ty! Ha ha!"
HowlidayInn (5:50:19 PM): But, like, actual good lines.
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:32 PM): What?
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:33 PM): No.
HowlidayInn (5:50:34 PM): First of all, they completely blast T3 out of continuity.
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:36 PM): Bull****.
KungFu Maxwell (5:50:41 PM): I don't believe this.
HowlidayInn (5:50:43 PM): Second of all
HowlidayInn (5:50:48 PM): Sarah Connor... actually does things.
HowlidayInn (5:50:50 PM): I'm not kidding.
HowlidayInn (5:50:54 PM): She doesn't whine and bull**** and moan.
HowlidayInn (5:50:56 PM): She shoots things.
KungFu Maxwell (5:51:00 PM): Meh.
KungFu Maxwell (5:51:04 PM): I refuse to believe this.
HowlidayInn (5:51:10 PM): Well, she does...
HowlidayInn (5:51:12 PM): But only in monologues
HowlidayInn (5:51:18 PM): While shooting Terminators
HowlidayInn (5:51:21 PM): And procuring fake IDs
KungFu Maxwell (5:51:23 PM): Uh huh
KungFu Maxwell (5:51:32 PM): I don't believe this.
HowlidayInn (5:51:43 PM): And they actually remember that the River Terminator is a robot.
KungFu Maxwell (5:51:44 PM): My mind can't comprehend this right now.
HowlidayInn (5:52:06 PM): There's this one scene where they're in an apartment with an evil Terminator outside and she got electrocuted and needs time to reboot
HowlidayInn (5:52:13 PM): So John is starting to haul her out to the fire escape
HowlidayInn (5:52:25 PM): And Sarah stops hiim
HowlidayInn (5:52:27 PM): And throws her out the window
KungFu Maxwell (5:52:34 PM): Lies.
HowlidayInn (5:52:36 PM): Also, in this one scene
HowlidayInn (5:52:38 PM): Sarah gets on a motorcycle
KungFu Maxwell (5:52:40 PM): You are making this up.
HowlidayInn (5:52:45 PM): And drives it towards a Terminator
HowlidayInn (5:53:00 PM): And jumps off like thirty feet away from him after sharply turning the motorcycle
KungFu Maxwell (5:53:08 PM): No.
KungFu Maxwell (5:53:09 PM): No.
KungFu Maxwell (5:53:10 PM): No.
HowlidayInn (5:53:13 PM): So it hits him in the legs in a shower of sparks and shrapnel.
KungFu Maxwell (5:53:14 PM): I don't believe you.
KungFu Maxwell (5:53:17 PM): It's ****ty.
HowlidayInn (5:53:21 PM): Also, in this one scene, there's a naked Terminator
HowlidayInn (5:53:24 PM): No flesh, just metal
HowlidayInn (5:53:29 PM): And its body is separated from its head
HowlidayInn (5:53:36 PM): And the body is in a junkyard with this guy
HowlidayInn (5:53:45 PM): And the last thing we see is it stepping ominously towards him
HowlidayInn (5:53:47 PM): And in the next scene
HowlidayInn (5:54:11 PM): This guy dressed from head to toe with a motorcycle helmet on appears in the home of the man who has the head (he bought it on eBay or something)
HowlidayInn (5:54:18 PM): And I'm like "Oh, empty helmet"
HowlidayInn (5:54:19 PM): But it turns out
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:24 PM): Well
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:27 PM): In the OC...
HowlidayInn (5:54:27 PM): The Terminator ripped the junkyard guy's head off
HowlidayInn (5:54:31 PM): And stuck it on his body.
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:37 PM): Ryan and Marissa are totally about to hook up.
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:39 PM): I could tell.
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:43 PM): From the look she was giving him.
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:51 PM): God, what a ****ing slut, right?
HowlidayInn (5:54:55 PM): Whore.
KungFu Maxwell (5:54:57 PM): She's going to break Derek's heart.
HowlidayInn (5:55:27 PM): I hope he smashes her face through a glass windshield
HowlidayInn (5:55:31 PM): And then slits his wrists with the shards
HowlidayInn (5:55:32 PM): Also...
HowlidayInn (5:55:40 PM): In the scene where River Terminator has infiltrated John's school...
HowlidayInn (5:55:45 PM): He talks to her...
HowlidayInn (5:55:58 PM): And I swear to God, it sounds almost exactly like someone talking to one of those AIM artificial intelligences.
HowlidayInn (5:56:02 PM): You know, those chat bots?
HowlidayInn (5:56:14 PM): But at the same time, he didn't seem like a total dip**** for not figuring out what she was.
HowlidayInn (5:56:22 PM): Oh, and when she turned out to be a robot
HowlidayInn (5:56:25 PM): John was like "Whatever."
HowlidayInn (5:56:31 PM): And then they had a car chase.
HowlidayInn (5:56:35 PM): No angst
HowlidayInn (5:56:37 PM): No *****ing
HowlidayInn (5:56:41 PM): No "This can't be happening!"
HowlidayInn (5:56:53 PM): Just car chase, gunfight, Terminator with exposed metal under torn-up flesh...
KungFu Maxwell (5:56:53 PM): Well
KungFu Maxwell (5:56:56 PM): In the OC...
HowlidayInn (5:57:02 PM): No matter how many times they show a Terminator with one red eye and a shredded scalp
KungFu Maxwell (5:57:02 PM): Ryan and Derek were bonding and ****.
KungFu Maxwell (5:57:04 PM): On his boat.
HowlidayInn (5:57:06 PM): It never stops looking cool.
KungFu Maxwell (5:57:17 PM): And now Ryan is stabbing him in the back.
KungFu Maxwell (5:57:21 PM): And it's depressing me.
HowlidayInn (5:57:52 PM): And in this one scene, they took five minutes to explain to this guy the premise of the series
HowlidayInn (5:58:01 PM): And the exposition was so beautifully worked in, it moved me to tears.
HowlidayInn (5:58:19 PM): Because it was all in the context of an FBI guy explaining to him Sarah's psychotic ramblings in the asylum she was in in the second movie.
HowlidayInn (5:58:28 PM): And then it cut to Sarah being awesome.
HowlidayInn (5:58:38 PM): I think it was the scene where she sends John off to get first aid for her gunshot wound
HowlidayInn (5:58:51 PM): And then she turns to River Terminator and is like, "Stitch it up before he gets back."
HowlidayInn (5:59:49 PM): Seriously
HowlidayInn (5:59:54 PM): It's... actually...
HowlidayInn (5:59:57 PM): Dare I say it...
HowlidayInn (5:59:59 PM): Quality television.

Sometimes, I like those dip**** teenagers who never think things through, can't lie for crap, create drama everywhere they go, and go through denial and try to leave whatever conflict they've been plunged into every other episode.

But for once, it's nice to have an adult protagonist. Someone who thinks on her feet. A hardened soldier rather than someone new to the story's conflict. A brilliant liar and experienced tactician. It's nice to watch a scene and go "Oh, that's clever!" instead of yelling "YOU ****ING NIMROD."

Sarah Connor is one of a kind. I want her to stay on my TV for a very, very long time.

Dear God, she's right.

I really do hate to admit it.....but she's right. I decided to give the show a chance since nothing else is really on, and for the life of me---I was entertained.

A lot of things still annoyed me....but damn if I wasn't entertained.

Dear God, she's right.

I really do hate to admit it.....but she's right. I decided to give the show a chance since nothing else is really on, and for the life of me---I was entertained.

A lot of things still annoyed me....but damn if I wasn't entertained.

I can't even get myself to watch it. I saw the first few minutes on monday and stopped, the dream sequence started off okay but got really stupid really fast. And John Connor going to school with a Terminator, Sarah playing house mom? I'm sorry that alone sounds retarded. Sarah and Connor are "outside the system" people, I can't see them settling down in a neighborhood, at all.

Sarah and Connor are "outside the system" people, I can't see them settling down in a neighborhood, at all.

Maybe after Terminator 2 they decided they could finally have a normal life and settled down. The main reason they were outsiders is because they thought more killer robots would come and at the end of 2 they assume it's over

I can't even get myself to watch it. I saw the first few minutes on monday and stopped, the dream sequence started off okay but got really stupid really fast. And John Connor going to school with a Terminator, Sarah playing house mom? I'm sorry that alone sounds retarded. Sarah and Connor are "outside the system" people, I can't see them settling down in a neighborhood, at all.

I personally, have lost all drive to care when they decided to give Sarah Connor a 'breast cancer' plot.

The woman's been on the run since she was like, 20. From cyborgs. Designed to kill humans. From the future. Where they've almost exterminated mankind.

I seriously doubt her battle against breast cancer will be as interesting.

Maybe after Terminator 2 they decided they could finally have a normal life and settled down. The main reason they were outsiders is because they thought more killer robots would come and at the end of 2 they assume it's over

No they didn't, because they were running from the law before any of the new TVerminators showed up.

I personally, have lost all drive to care when they decided to give Sarah Connor a 'breast cancer' plot.

The woman's been on the run since she was like, 20. From cyborgs. Designed to kill humans. From the future. Where they've almost exterminated mankind.

Well, you'll be happy to know that as of Mondays episode she was cancer free. She was surprised too.

I enjoyed the pilot for this but my opinion of it has been sliding since. Summer Glau has just slipped into River "Normal things confuse me" Tam which is a shame since she showed promise of more than that in the first episode. Not that I don't love her guys, I just want to see her do something other than rehash her Firefly role. Playing up the Terminator as a bit more socially adept as she seemed to be in the first episode was all I needed.

I don't even want to start on the age/time travel mess the writers decided to make by setting the pilot in the late 90s. I think they did it just to get under the skin of people like me.

No they didn't, because they were running from the law before any of the new TVerminators showed up.

It's a nanotech cancer Terminator.

ONLY LIVING FLESH CAN GO THROUGH THE TIME MACHINE ZOMBIPANDA!!!!! How did nanotech cancer get there?!

HUH?! HUH!?

That's right.

PS: T1000 shouldn't be able to travel through time. But he's so awesomely scary, physics runs away from him.

Last edited:
During Lois & Clark today on living (Yes now it's back on tv and started from the beginning everyday I'm watching it , that show was awesome) There was an advert.

Uk People , Terminator : The Sarah Connor Chronicles , Starts February 21st on Virgin1 :D

PS: T1000 shouldn't be able to travel through time. But he's so awesomely scary, physics runs away from him.

The machines control the flesh-growing equiptment. I assume they grew a flesh shell around him before his journey, that he ripped out of immeadiately after arriving in 1995.

T3 also shot that to **** by showing the T-X arriving, but as I've said before, I consider it a fun piece of non-cannon anyway.

Last edited:
The machines control the flesh-growing equiptment. I assume they grew a flesh shell around him before his journey, that he ripped out of immeadiately after arriving in 1995.

T3 also shot that to **** by showing the T-X arriving, but as I've said before, I consider it a fun piece of non-cannon anyway.

Maybe by the terminator and Kyle Reese coming back in one and effecting things like telling Sarah about the terminator ect... they changed the future just a little to the point of the machines controlling the time travel system or altering it just enough so robots can go through.

Or

As they are living metal basically it might give the illusion of flesh with out needing it.

Edit : Technically T-X could go through it as she can control other machines, so she could have manipulated / controlled the machine that sent her back.

Last edited:
I just can't bring myself to watch one episode of this show. This is just a terrible premise.

So right now I'm torn. Do I keep recording this series or do I give Enterprise a shot?

I know I'll be disappointed either way.

Latest posts

Back